Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

EVE M - need your advice!!!!

I've been following your program for 6 mo. now. It seems to be working but I know I have at least 1 more year to acheive full results. My question is - did you have any side effects of depression, mood swings, irritability, etc? This is the one part of the program that's killing me emotionally. If so, what did you do to combat the side effects? If not, do you have any suggestions?
Thanks so much for all your input in the past & your desire to share your successes.

Hello lostacres6. The answer is no, I didn't have any side effects. Not only the ones you mentioned, I didn't have any side effects at all. But there are herbs which are said to help with mood swings, such as St Johns Wort and Ginseng, so perhaps you could try something like that. I wish I could help more but it really didn't happen to me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon