Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Russian Recipes

yay good to know im not the only russian on here Smile

I like the walnuts and honey one. I read somewhere i think in Genie's thread that honey and walnuts are supposed to "wake up" your breasts. not sure what she meant by that. maybe stimulate them?

Sour cream idea seems neat.

Hurry, someone else try it out before I get myself all messy!

(02-12-2013, 07:43 PM)caitemh Wrote:  Sour cream idea seems neat.

I tried it last night. Not only is it messey... its stinky and sticky too :p

(02-12-2013, 09:28 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(02-12-2013, 07:43 PM)caitemh Wrote:  Sour cream idea seems neat.

I tried it last night. Not only is it messey... its stinky and sticky too :p

Yes. I've been using it for two weeks now. They make my clothes smell. And I doubt the fat can go through the skin and absorbed by the breasts.

=
(27-11-2012, 08:40 AM)HeShang Wrote:  http://www.woman.ru/beauty/medley2/thread/1079679/ and I used their "book of success", where the girls wrote about their results too
=

she use hop/... I heard that from hop, girls become fatter
but if you use it,use with camomile/ but iit gives only swelling, if you will stop use it your breast will become small again( I heard so

I was reading in a german forum, many years ago, and the girls there were taking hop pills and also hop extract for massage. Some of them had great success. Wink

ok well just had a quick squiz at hops:

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-856-HOPS.aspx?activeIngredientId=856&activeIngredientName=HOPS

it seems like it has a many beneficial effects! and weak phytoestrogenic effect.

I don't believe WebMD obviously as at the end of the day they will always try and steer you away from supplements but they DO seem to state all the proclaimed benefits. and only once that is done they will rubbish those benefits - but glad I saw that article.
might explain why women used to be told to drink beer to increase milk supply and I can say from personal experience when I became pregnant I automatically went off anything that was bad for the baby, coffee, wine, certain foods etc and towards the late stage of my pregnancy I craved beer! along with my girlfriends also, they craved beer too. I firmly believe your body tells you what you need.
yes milk supply and breast enlargement are two different things but might explain why these girls have had success.

Hops flower by itself is good for Nbe? Back about 5-6 years ago I drank a lot of beer. I had larger breasts (but it could have also been my weight back then). I've honestly been considering drinking beer again just for the help with weight XD but it's just such empty calories!
It is delicious though...

Thought Iā€™d resurrect this thread. Has some interesting ideas in it ..

Where did you find these recipes?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon