Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

*Top Secret* Beauty Secrets for Women

Try washing your face in whole milk once a day and letting it dry. Then wash it off with water. You'll get a brighter completion in a few days, and even after a single use, you'll be amazed how soft your skin is.

You know, there is not a girl on this earth that says "Hot damn, I wish I was ugly." No siree. So logically, you could say, all females would rather be good looking than bad looking. I'm one of those girls who just wants to be beautiful and over the years I've picked up several tricks.

1. Try raw honey mixed with lactic acid and some yogurt on your face to help acne and soften skin. Honey softens the skin, as does yogurt. I add lactic acid because I want extra softening and exfoliation.

2. Instead of buying expensive Aveno oatmeal bath powder, why not fill a sock with oatmeal and bathe with that? I think it softens and soothes. Also, I enjoy smelling like part of an all American breakfast.

3. Lips: I have a full upper lip and less full bottom lip so I tape my top lip down and use a lip pump I bought off ebay to get a fuller lower lip and get pretty round lips like Anais Pouliot. I think she has better lips than Angelina Jolie. I've attached a picture.

4. OCM: Otherwise known as the Oil Cleansing Method. Most people try this, break out, and think it's purging. But the purging never stops and they discover all it ever did was clog their pores. Big surprise there. Yeah, oil can be cleaned from the skin with soap but that strips the skin. Oil can also be dissolved with more oil but how are you gonna remove that oil? Simple. Mix an emulsifier with your oil solution. That way, not only can you dissolve the oil, you can rinse it off too! Basically, mix Polysorbate 80 and Peg-7 Olivate into your mixture of any oils. 5% of each and your oil cleanser ends up being 10% emulsifier and 90% oil. It does require tweaking as per indiviual. I use Safflower oil and castor oil along with 12% Polysorbate 80 and 12% Peg-7 Olivate. Remember, under no circumstances use Coconut oil. That ish will clog your pores.

5. Korean italy towels. These are great for exfoliation! They're real nice and rough and they slough off all your dead skin. They work better than any scrub out there, be it St. Ives or Yves Saint Laurent.

6. Instead of applying oil onto your skin like lotion, mix it with your lotion. Pump some lotion in your hand and add some oil and then mix that on your hand. I don't like adding oil into my lotion because the lotion has enough preservatives to preserve the lotion and not an extra cup of oil.

7. Garlic shampoo. I use garlic shampoo to help reduce hair fall. You can make your own with garlic extract but I just buy regular old garlic shampoo. You use it everyday for the first five days, then twice a week for the rest of your life. I know that sounds dramatic, but beauty has to be maintained, right?

8. Don't switch shampoos like you change t-shirt! If your scalp is constantly adjusting to new chemicals, your hair will never stop falling out. If your scalp gets used to your shampoo and you stop losing so much hair, why would you switch only to start the adjustment period all over again.

9. For thick hair and less hair fall, I also use home made hair oil. My mix consists of .5 oz of castor oil, .5oz almond oil(to lessen the viscosity), 15 drops of rosemary, and polysorbate-80(reduce DHT- responsible for hair loss; also an emulsifier so the oil rinses off easy).

10. I am obsessed with hair, so I do a lot of things to keep mine healthy. I boil a few sprigs of rosemary in 3 cups of water until the water turns golden and smells like rosemary. Let that simmer for a like 10 minutes. Add the rosemary wen the water is hot. Don't let the rosemary burn. It can darken light hair from what I hear. Then I bring that with me into the shower along with some water with a bit of sulfur and rinse my scalp. First with the sulphur water, then plain water and then the rosemary. But don't rinse out the rosemary.

If you're wondering why sulfur, it's because it helps hair grow. The town I used to live in had high sulfer content in the water and it sucked smelling like putrid eggs but man did my hair grow fast! You could mix it with oil but I don't like the smell and when you sweat you're gonna smell like sulfur.

I'm spent. That's all I can remember as far as beauty secrets go.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon