Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hairloss anyone?

(20-11-2012, 11:03 AM)honeyandbees Wrote:  Has anyone noticed a lot of shedding while on their program? I am certain I lose more than 150 hairs a day. I don't know if it is necessarily the herbs or the fact that I'm stressed from school but it's making me freak out.

Oh my god, I'm so sorry! There's no feeling worse than feeling your hair starting to shed as a woman.

Sorry for chiming in to this thread so late, but I used to dread taking showers all the time. Now I don't mind.

This is my story and some of my best advice which I hope is going to be of much help.

I'm a woman in her 50's and I didn't give much thought to my sprouting gray hairs and my hair loss in my 30's during my first pregnancy because they were virtually undetectable; however, as my patch turned into a streak, I began to question whether or not I should address them although it was the last thing I wanted to do...

Should I color them? Should I stick to natural hairstyles where they'd go unnoticed? I was really on the fence, yet I didn't feel particularly rushed to conceal my grays...

I'm glad there are finally solutions out there for doing something about it that actually work!

This is a daily hair growth supplement that quite quickly helped me and my bestie to improve our hair and stop our hair loss with a few important but natural ingredients.

It wasn't until we found it we were able to make our hair stop falling off as fast although it doesn't stop completely!

I finally feel a lot more confident in my hair!

Wishing you the best of luck in your journey, sis.

Hope my advice was of help to you <3

Anna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon