Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions About the Average

(20-11-2012, 05:40 AM)BewbieNewbie Wrote:  I just remembered that i've never had sore breasts. Or at least I don't recall it. I've had slight tenderness in my nipples around my period, but that is all I know. Should I have had it before? Why do they get sore?

Not everyone experiences it... and I don't think anyone really knows for sure.

(20-11-2012, 04:40 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  If you are still with cellulite or a little more on the thighs hips and butt (bottom heavy) then it is obvious you already estrogen dominant.

That's not necessarily true. Remember that these things can also be caused by genetics, as well as a million other things, which is why they are merely symptoms of estrogen dominance, and can't on their own be used to diagnose it. I've been very estrogen deficient since my teens, and I've still always had a bigger booty for my body, and cellulite. So taking anything to treat estrogen dominance based simply on those facts would be silly, especially at such a young age.

You still have some years left for them to grow. I would not worry about your boob size at this age. The average bra size went up due to the weight of people. The average was 36b when I was younger. But just accept your boobs, and good luck!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon