Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE for the Sensitive Body

(09-12-2012, 12:44 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Those results are amazing Big Grin I'm a little confused. Did you get most of your results from Natural Curves or FG+SP+WY? Have you taken a break of at least 2 weeks yet?

It's really not a good idea to use PC just for breast shape. First off, I don't think it's been any where near proven that PC rounds out breasts. At this point, it's just an interesting theory. I'm not saying it's impossible that PC would have that effect, but you'd be taking a large risk for a very doubtful result. It's really only safe to take PC to correct a deficiency. It might be possible to use PC to correct estrogen dominance even if you do not have a progesterone deficiency, but I do NOT think it's proven that taking for estrogen dominance alone is effective for NBE or even safe. It's still possible that it's effective in that case, but I'd personally like to see more results (or lack thereof), although I wouldn't tell people to use it just so we can find out. I made myself a guinea pig, and wasn't able to come to conclusion either way. Here are the hormone test results of someone who used PC without having a deficiency: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13320

Thank You for the info on the PC. I have decided that it is far too soon to even think about touching it.

The growth: It seems to me that about 50% of it came from the Natural Curves, and the rest FG+SP+WY. That's the best I can quantify it sorta I guess. LOL I wish I had paid more attention really when I had started. I will try to do my best with outlining my timetable. This may also help to clarify certain things to me as well. I only really took the FG+SP+WY as separate herbs itself for one cycle. The NC pills do contain FG+SP+WY plus some other extras as well so I'm not exactly sure how to determine what did what in that sense either.

Starting breast size: 28DD. (~33") I say about since from days 5-12 in my cycle my bra was a tad too big but not enough to size down. The rest of my cycle I'd fill it out just fine.

May & June 2012 = Natural Curves at recommended dosage. (1 tablet twice daily) I was pretty consistent here with dosage except for when I had to do a 7 day course of Cipro. Still 28DD - 33"

July, August & September 2012 = NC only 1 tablet/day. I was not as consistent with taking it either. Another 7 day course of Cipro and another 2 weeks with no pills separated into 1 weeks chunks. Grew to keeping a 28E during this time - 34"

October 2012 = Weeks 1 & 2 I took no herbs at all. Weeks 2 & 3 I started taking just FG+SP. No luteal swelling in this cycle. Still 28E - 34"

November 2012 = Took RC for a week. Bad idea! Moved right over to taking WY despite the fact I figured I would just stay with the FG+SP combo. Started taking FG+SP+WY on 13/11/2012 day 11 of my cycle. Started with 800 mg of WY and ramped up to 3400 mg. Kept taking that until the end of the month.

Now we're pretty much current. I swelled(? or so I thought) to the 35" last cycle and it still hasn't disappeared! I'm currently in day 9 of my cycle and I've only been taking the FG since I realised I was maintaining this size. (SP: I love what you've done for my skin and hair but the cellulite on my bum and thigh is *not* acceptable!) I've decided to just take FG for this cycle to see what happens. Will it stay? I'll find out! I have also decided that next cycle I will get my hormones tested. My body had been through a roller coaster ride and I want to find out what's happening with it now.

Oh the question! duh!Blush I have taken a 2 weeks break in the process. Since I'm still taking FG right now I guess you can't call it a break currently but I have cut the SP+WY out for now.

I kept telling myself I would make this post but kept putting it off. I'm finallly getting off my lazy bum and doing it. Hopefully this will clarify some things even more. I would also like to add that I really don't recommend these pills. These pills did things to me that I was not happy with. I do believe that these pills actually stopped me from ovulating. In the time I took them my cycle shortened to only 3 weeks and the last couple months I took them I never really stopped bleeding. I'd have my period and then I would start spotting. Light spotting after my period but it would only increase from there until I'd have my period again. Not cool in my book.

Oh another piece of info: This formula actually made me gain weight! My body usually can't gain weight for the life of itself. Alone the SP extract caused me to have more cellulite, but didn't cause me to gain weight.

Natural Curves formulated and manufactured by Biotech Corporation.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one tablet twice a day with water at mealtime or as directed by a physician. Consult your health care professional before taking any dietary supplements. Most effective when taken without caffeine or carbonated drinks. Natural Curves can be used for 3 to 6 months or longer depending on the effect you desire. Maintain using Natural Curves for a 2 to 3 week period every 3 to 4 month.

Serving Size: 1 tablet

Proprietary Herbal Blend: 443mg (no it doesn't list dosages for the herbs separately Angry)
Wild Yam Extract (root)
Saw Palmetto Extract (fruit)
Fenugreek Extract (seed)
Dong Quai Extract (root)
Damiana Extract (root)
Fennel Extract (seed)
Motherwort Extract (leaf)
Dandelion Extract (root)
Blessed Thistle Extract (leaf)
Chaste Tree Berry Extract (leaf)
Asian Ginseng Extract (root)
Black Cohosh Extract (root)
Soy Isoflavones (bean)
BioPerine (Piper Nigrum) Extract (fruit)

Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate) 120mg

Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Slilcon Dioxide, Pharmaceutical Glaze.
Contains Soy.

BTW I call crap on the caffeine/carbonated drinks thing. I don't survive without coffee and Monster energy drinks and I still grew from it.

(09-12-2012, 06:26 PM)BeneGesserit Wrote:  BTW I call crap on the caffeine/carbonated drinks thing. I don't survive without coffee and Monster energy drinks and I still grew from it.

LOL.

It's actually one of those YMWV things. Your Mileage WILL Vary. Big Grin

Some people for some reason are stunted in their growth I think primarily from the carbonation.

Most it doesn't make a bit of difference.

Some caffeine actually helps!

Of course stimulants and depressants and carbonation are always bad for you no matter what but... Wink

Well. I'm back for an update: Most is good; some is bad.

The bad is I got another infection so my goal for staying of antibiotics for a year now starts over.

The good is I stayed off the herbs for 2 months and didn't lose any of my growth! I had my hormones tested by my dr. and the results came back amazingly normal. I was going to post my actual results but the sheet that I thought was the copy of the results I had asked for was apparently just another copy of my receipt. XD

After doing more reading and studying I am now starting a maintenance program. I might have maintained so far, but I refuse to lose my hard work.

Fennel, 3g/day
Dandelion, 3g/day

No herbs taken during 1st week of cycle. This time I'm using extracts; they are a 1:1 strength so 3 mLs of each extract/day.

That's it. From the research I've done this should be more than enough to maintain. I still do massage but not regularly; just when I got time and think about it. My left boob is still about a 1/2 cup smaller than my right so maybe I just gotta get more regular with the massage at least on my left boob.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon