Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aerobic exercises!!!

Well!!Exercises has own importance in our life.Aerobic exercises increase blood supply to muscles, lower heart rate and
reduce high blood pressure. Aerobic exercises increased HDL cholesterol, decrease blood
triglycerides and reduced insulin..I like these exercises..
1 Swimming
2 Cycling
3 Running
4 Push up..

I tend to favor cycling myself, but being as I live in a busy area I normally don't do it purely for health reasons. I like jogging but that can be a bit rough on the knees unless you're running through soft terrain (like grass). I'm of the same opinion with jumping jacks, though they really know how to work on my calves and get my pulse going. I've heard swimming is the best when it comes to exercise in general.

Have you tried pilates? I haven't done any since high school but from what I know about them is that they're low stress, so you're less likely to strain anything doing them. They're something I'm considering since they have tapes at the library I can borrow.

Aerobic exercise is physical exercise of relatively low intensity that depends primarily on the aerobic energy-generating process. Aerobic literally means "living in air", and refers to the use of oxygen to adequately meet energy demands during exercise via aerobic metabolism.

Well!! I know that aerobic exercises: swimming, running, jumping are
most beneficial for heart/brain health and efficiency. Several sources
say 40 min of aerobic exercises is really enough for human body.So i like
the aerobic exercise work for keep fitness of the body...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon