Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this site and need help figure out PM program

Shocked 

Hi there everyone. My name is misty and I joined this site looking for answers from women who have experienced real natural breast growth while using PM or other herbs and creams. Would just like to know what I need to do to get my breast larger without surgury. I am very tired of my tops not fitting me right and A cup bras not fitting me either. Sad and i feel my body shape does not fit my cup size. im very pear shaped.

I have about three bottels of ainerol PM and some feugreek pills along with saw pellmeto and wild yam. Would like to know what i should be taking and for how long and other things you guys have dont to get results. Thanks so much for your time and would love some help Smile thanks again.

hey
are u on birth control?
if not, i suggest taking 2 pills of PM from the day your period ends, to the following 14 days. and then stop and take fenugreek/palmetto till your period arrives

that seems to be what most peopel do

i tried pm and it does workSmile

You can take PM on BC no problems

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon