Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question

I met an amazing guy. He is so sweet and kind and he really attracts me. But I am embarassed to sleep with him because I don't have breasts. What he is going to think.
What is your opinion about all this?

I met an amazing guy, but I have never slept with a guy before. I don't have breasts so I am emberrased to sleep with him. What he is going to think about that that I don't have breasts.
What is your opinion about all this.
Please post my message

Sunnygirl....wow haven't alot of us been in this situation before? Yea it's embarrassing. However, the best way to handle it is to be honest before that moment comes. The night i met my guy(3 1/2 yrs ago), I was wearing a halter top with a padded bra. We were just talking, getting to know each other, telling things about ourselves. I just said it...."yea well, this(as i put my hands on my boobs) is not all me" and he said"padded bra?" and I said"yep" and that was it. A month later when things got to that moment, I was embarrassed some, but not too much cuz he knew WAY before that moment what i didn't have. And he chose to be with me anyways. And even now, he still tells me he is happy with my boobs....and most of the women he has been with have had decent size boobs, most had boobs jobs. He even tells me how sexy i am when i am running around thehouse with no bra on under my shirt.

IF this guy is really interested in you for YOU, then the size of your boobs shouldn't matter. I don't know how old you are, but I have found that the older men get, the less boobs are important. Oh sure they like to look at big boobs, men are men, but I know so many guys who say that they like small boobs, would rather have small boobs to fake boobs.

Just be careful and be honest. Good luck! And remember one thing, you are beautiful no matter what size boobs you have....took me yrs to realize this.....
Laisegirl

(12-11-2009, 01:44 AM)laisegirl Wrote:  IF this guy is really interested in you for YOU, then the size of your boobs shouldn't matter. I don't know how old you are, but I have found that the older men get, the less boobs are important. Oh sure they like to look at big boobs, men are men, but I know so many guys who say that they like small boobs, would rather have small boobs to fake boobs.

Just be careful and be honest. Good luck! And remember one thing, you are beautiful no matter what size boobs you have....took me yrs to realize this.....
Laisegirl

Well said, Laisegirl! I too, find the young boys love the idea of huge breasts, but that's because they've really had very little experience with any boobs whatsoever. WIth maturity they develop more mature and refined tastes. They will realize that what makes you a sexy, phenomenal woman is something much more subtle than how much fat you store over your pecs. It's a great test of what kind of guy you have! I've always been flatter than hell - but have still broken many a heart and turned down many a proposal. Be fabulous, and DON'T be ashamed of yourself! Go braless and wear tight tshirts, throw your shoulders back and hold your head high, look at the world with a level, cool gaze of self-assured confidence!! NOw, THAT'S HOTT!!

Hi sunnygirl, as you may or may not know i am male, and from a mans point of view i really dont think this guy will take any notice in the size of your boobs as he will more than likely be worrying about what you think of him lol dont get yourself worried and just be confident and enjoy yourself, lifes too short to worry, this guy obviously likes you for you and will find you sexy no matter what size your boobs are. I have had girlfriends that have had large breasts and smaller breasts and they where all beautifull and sexy regardless of there size. I really think most men share what i have just said aswell so please dont worry. Good luck hun xxxx

i agree with paloma, i think this guy will notice your confidence before he notices your breasts Smile don't be ashamed of your beautiful body!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon