Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Request to Eve! Please make this an adult forum

(03-11-2012, 07:40 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Obviously you are from the country side, Big Grin

Giggles. Big Grin

You were too kind, tibetan. Just say it straight. This guy (and he comes across strongly as MALE to me, I don't care what he claims, he's no woman.) is a complete nutso. Tongue

(03-11-2012, 08:11 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(03-11-2012, 07:40 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Obviously you are from the country side, Big Grin

Giggles. Big Grin

You were too kind, tibetan. Just say it straight. This guy (and he comes across strongly as MALE to me, I don't care what he claims, he's no woman.) is a complete nutso. Tongue

tibetan, a person doesn't need a degree to teach someone. you are a moron.

abidrew, you are partially right, I am no woman, nor am I a man. I am a transgender individual that identifies as lesbian. but just so you know, a woman can be aggressive and dominant, just as a man can be submissive and pissy

you are no woman either. you never will be. you are trans and will always be stuck in some place that isn't quite male or female. get off the gender binary and realize that you are making stupid generalizations. you are an idiot that is just another pissy whiny "oh poor me" pathetic tranny that is jealous of the progress of others. YOU certainly can't define me nor my gender, so fuck off.

neither of you are worth arguing with. abidrew, you just another case of a dumbfuck hipocrite tranny who whines about the world judging you, while you go judging other people and making assumptions about my gender identity.

I am masculine, because that's a big part of who I am as a personality. but that doesn't mean I don't have just as much femininity, and that says nothing about my gender identity. you are pathetic and will continue to be miserable the rest of your life if your attitude doesn't change. do you really think you can make those kind of judgments about me based on a few bitchy banterings back and forth?

people like you are not worth my time, nor deserving of the information I've compiled. I only came here to learn and have people learn from me. And while there are some cool people on here, I'm sick of stereotypical trannies like you giving all transfolk a bad name, whining when somebody tries to put labels on you all the while judging others and trying to tell them who and what they are

how dare you. you don't know me. and be glad you don't. if you met me in person it would be a very bad thing for you

AOZ, I just want to back up everything that was said to you on this thread, and also say that yes, we have every right and every logical reason to make judgements about you based on things that you yourself have said, unless you think you deserve some kind of special immunity not afforded to any other member of man kind. Ill leave it at that.

Eve, even if you don't want to put any kind of age limit on this forum, do you mind responding to this thread just to put this issue to rest? Thanks

(03-11-2012, 10:37 PM)aoz Wrote:  people like you are not worth my time, nor deserving of the information I've compiled. I only came here to learn and have people learn from me. And while there are some cool people on here, I'm sick of stereotypical trannies like you giving all transfolk a bad name, whining when somebody tries to put labels on you all the while judging others and trying to tell them who and what they are

how dare you. you don't know me. and be glad you don't. if you met me in person it would be a very bad thing for you

Riiiiiiiiight...

You've got something very wrong here. I'm not permanently in between genders. I'm very very female. I just don't have the body to match. Yet. Once my body fully matches, that'll be it for me, I'll be a woman. I don't need people who are forever stuck between telling me I can't be what I am. I know what I am. I don't need people who are completely outside the situation entirely telling me what I am either.

Also. I'd have absolutely nothing to whine about if everyone used the right labels on me. I'm a woman. Simple.

How dare YOU try to tell US who to share information with? And then tell me I'm just being a "stereotypical trannie" and "judging others". I've got news for you, until you started spewing vitriol, I had absolutely nothing against you. I have nothing against anyone who is an in-betweenie. What I take umbrage at is your behavior.

And your behavior is something that we could definitely easily do without around here.

The ONLY truly new thing you've contributed that no one before you ever even mentioned was a natural and comparatively cheap way to make your own hair growth inhibitor. Awesome. Thanks for that. It would've been nice if you'd told us more specifics, and weren't so blunt about what you did offer. It'd be even nicer if you never resorted to name calling and asshattery over some things you obviously don't even understand.

We are concerned about young people coming on here and doing foolish things to themselves. Both for their sakes, and also for our own. We don't make the rules, but we have to live by them.

For your information, I have nothing against young transitioners either. What I have a problem with is a boy who within the same post states that he wants to be a girl, and then turns around and screams at himself to stop. That kind of individual does NOT belong on here. And if we have to block EVERYONE under age just to keep anyone like him from getting on here? So be it. No one under 18 NEEDS to be here. They have at the very least state assistance for professional care.

I also have no problems with younger girls who have genuine concerns about underdevelopment getting help on diet and exercise and massage tips. But again. They can get state assistance if they need more.

I'm sorry, but you are just absolutely crazy. And extremely foul.

"tibetan, a person doesn't need a degree to teach someone. you are a moron."

Actually, you are the moron, you've missed it all once again! Wow! talk about stubborn one too.

"abidrew, you are partially right, I am no woman, nor am I a man. I am a transgender individual that identifies as lesbian. but just so you know, a woman can be aggressive and dominant, just as a man can be submissive and pissy
you are no woman either. you never will be. you are trans and will always be stuck in some place that isn't quite male or female. get off the gender binary and realize that you are making stupid generalizations. you are an idiot that is just another pissy whiny "oh poor me" pathetic tranny that is jealous of the progress of others. YOU certainly can't define me nor my gender, so fuck off.
neither of you are worth arguing with. abidrew, you just another case of a dumbfuck hipocrite tranny who whines about the world judging you, while you go judging other people and making assumptions about my gender identity."

You know, they are now transplanting womanly goods (organs incase you don't understand) of the womb into that of transgenders. It is quite possible, doable, and yes, successful. So I feel as though you truly do not know what you are talking about. You can call yourself what ever you identify with but YOU cannot dictate what anyone else is and is going to be. Stop slinging insults and spewing hatred.

"I am masculine, because that's a big part of who I am as a personality. but that doesn't mean I don't have just as much femininity, and that says nothing about my gender identity. you are pathetic and will continue to be miserable the rest of your life if your attitude doesn't change. do you really think you can make those kind of judgments about me based on a few bitchy banterings back and forth?
people like you are not worth my time, nor deserving of the information I've compiled. I only came here to learn and have people learn from me. And while there are some cool people on here, I'm sick of stereotypical trannies like you giving all transfolk a bad name, whining when somebody tries to put labels on you all the while judging others and trying to tell them who and what they are

Haha, deserving!!! You get your info from the same place: cyberspace! Please stop this and get off the forums already. Please. You have already stated you would go elsewhere.

"how dare you. you don't know me. and be glad you don't. if you met me in person it would be a very bad thing for you

No need for soft threats now. Please be mature.

Deleted. Had enough.

Wahaika, why do you insist on taking yet another thread in that direction when you know that nothing good will come of it? I hardly think I need to clarify what I mean by that. This thread couldn't be getting further off topic.

On that note, where are you Eve?

Yet some more off-topicness, sorry mocha, but I have to say something about this, can't just leave it...

(04-11-2012, 02:23 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  You know, they are now transplanting womanly goods (organs incase you don't understand) of the womb into that of transgenders. It is quite possible, doable, and yes, successful. So I feel as though you truly do not know what you are talking about. You can call yourself what ever you identify with but YOU cannot dictate what anyone else is and is going to be. Stop slinging insults and spewing hatred.

Actually... AFAIK, this has not yet actually occurred. The only womb transplants to occur so far have been between close relatives, like, mother and daughter I think, who were both genetically female to begin with. Most have been unsuccessful. There is one they are presently being optimistic of, but they aren't willing to call it a success until she successfully gets pregnant and carries the child to term.

Yes... I've been following the progress of this research and much more not dissimilar research. What I'm eager for is them finding a way to take a few stem cells from my own body, grow me my own ovaries and uterus, and then transplant them back into me. This currently may become possible within my lifetime. Within even my window of fertile years. But it isn't here yet.

The research *I* think they should *REALLY* be doing, however, would be a combination of nanotech and biotech. Engineer a retrovirus to harvest stem cells, program them as XX, and slowly rebuild the human body cell by cell by cell. The miracle pill. This should be possible, but it's still a LONG LONG way off.

(04-11-2012, 03:16 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Yet some more off-topicness, sorry mocha, but I have to say something about this, can't just leave it...

(04-11-2012, 02:23 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  You know, they are now transplanting womanly goods (organs incase you don't understand) of the womb into that of transgenders. It is quite possible, doable, and yes, successful. So I feel as though you truly do not know what you are talking about. You can call yourself what ever you identify with but YOU cannot dictate what anyone else is and is going to be. Stop slinging insults and spewing hatred.

Actually... AFAIK, this has not yet actually occurred. The only womb transplants to occur so far have been between close relatives, like, mother and daughter I think, who were both genetically female to begin with. Most have been unsuccessful. There is one they are presently being optimistic of, but they aren't willing to call it a success until she successfully gets pregnant and carries the child to term.

Yes... I've been following the progress of this research and much more not dissimilar research. What I'm eager for is them finding a way to take a few stem cells from my own body, grow me my own ovaries and uterus, and then transplant them back into me. This currently may become possible within my lifetime. Within even my window of fertile years. But it isn't here yet.

The research *I* think they should *REALLY* be doing, however, would be a combination of nanotech and biotech. Engineer a retrovirus to harvest stem cells, program them as XX, and slowly rebuild the human body cell by cell by cell. The miracle pill. This should be possible, but it's still a LONG LONG way off.

I came across an article a while back of a transgendered being the 2nd to have this done successfully. I don't remember where it was done but it was done and they responded well with HRT. They noted, it was not yet approved procedure but so far so good.

Teenagers don´t belong here. So don´t give them a stage. It´s that simple!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon