Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sagging breasts treatment

Hello all,
I was wondering if there is any "tried" treatment for sagging breasts? I've always had sagging breasts for as long as I remember. now, I'm 21 and I've lost weight. my breasts look like a 50 yr old woman's. The issue is that my mother is BRCA gene positive, and I'm -most likely- the same, so do you know any treatment that would be safe in my case?? other than surgeries?

You could try a suction method like Brava (more expensive) or noogleberry (cheaper option). A lot of women fix sagging with these devices. Both have great reputations and great results, as well. You could also try massage. Good luck!

(28-10-2012, 08:12 PM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  You could try a suction method like Brava (more expensive) or noogleberry (cheaper option). A lot of women fix sagging with these devices. Both have great reputations and great results, as well. You could also try massage. Good luck!

First of all thank you for your reply. What about those creams and pills? anything effective yet safe?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon