Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese breast massage and exercises

Thannnnks Big Grin
Honestly when I look at my starting and current pics I'm so shocked!
I knew I was flat but not to this extent, although everyone around me kept telling me that I was. I even remember that when I took the first pic I thought that they looked ok, that I wasn't THAT flat. That was just a few months ago.

(29-12-2012, 03:37 PM)Mono Wrote:  Here's the pics. The before pic is not my starting one. It was right after one month on natureday. At this point I had already gained 1". And the after pic is from a few days ago. They look almost the same as after one month of massage.

Wow Mono, your boobs is wonderful, I can see it growth quite a lot, but the important thing is your left breast looks bigger more, and now your 2 breasts looks almost the same... Did you massage more or apply more pm cream on your left breast? My left breast is smaller too...

Thanks for the tip. My breasts also fimer even after my period, I hope I will get some real growth after serveral months... B'coz I'm not that fast response like you lol...

I measure today and it still 32' as before, but it looks firmer...I like the massage a lot because it not take to much time,
Btw, I'm doing it twice daily, is this too much? But I really afraid if I do it only 1 time, it will not response...Smile

I love your boobs, the shape is very beautiful...

Hey, yeah I've tried massaging one more with herbs extract but it didn't worked at all so I stopped. Now I massage my two breasts the same way.
You know the results really came from the combination of this massage and a good breast cream. About 2 weeks ago I was too busy with exams to massage so I just spread the cream and within 2 days I lost all growing pains for 2 weeks and when my exams were over and I started massaging again the pains came back within 2 days.

Yes you can massage twice a day, it's actually what's recommanded but I only need to massag[/align]e once a day because I already get enough estrogen from it. Maybe if I massage twice a day I'll become estrogen dominant.

Hi Mono, For how long do you massage? How many rotations/lifts you do? Congratulations in your results?

So are you still using Natureday breast cream? I'm thinking to get some type of cream to support the massage as you did.

Happy new year and keep growing in 2013

Hi, I don't count at all. I just do it till I manage to make the blood rush in my breasts. It usually take 5 min or less if I do it energetically.

I'm currently using pm cream. I often alternate between natureday and pm cream like 2 weeks ago I was still using natureday.
I can't tell if natureday will work for you. I know it can bring you a good amount of oetrogen but if you really need something stronger you should look in the pm section for pm cream. So far I've only tried 2 brands of pm cream, one was useless and the other was expensive.

Happy new year too, wish you the best.

Wow, fantastic results! I'm so glad we can finally see the kind of results this type of massage can bring! Haha!

I'm going to be much more motivated to keep massaging every day, now! I try to do it in the morning for a few minutes, and then again at night while I listen to my hypnosis. I hope my results can show as well as yours have!

I also want to try a topical with my massage as well. My Vitamin Shoppe just started carrying essential oils and such, so maybe my friend can go half and half on the cost and try to make up our own concoction! Lol!

Hey, I'm glad you're doing it too. I also wish I could see others results, those in the advertising don't seems real.
Btw you're so lucky to have an irl friend how does nbe too. I bet if I told my friends they'll make fun of me ....

Hi mono congrats your growth is really inspiring...
but I think that japanese girl is massaging using pm withot alternating, and she had a contineued growth ,, why r u shifting to natureday ? try to stick to pm

Hi, I think that I formerly switched to natureday cream because I started to have less growing pains with pm cream. But now that I've spent at least a couples of cycles with this topicals only program I know that it actually had nothing to do with the pm cream. I just always have intense growing pains during luteal and less during follicular. There's even a few days without growing pains at all but I do have continuous growth. It just happen in two phase.
The two creams works great. I think it has the same effects on me and I still have one pot and half of natureday cream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon