Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese breast massage and exercises

I use natureday breast cream. It's not really strong in estrogen, pm cream is way much stronger. So it really depends on your natural hormones level. I've been estrogen dominant so I know I don't need that much.

(14-12-2012, 06:13 AM)Mono Wrote:  There's no way they could be too small, I started as an 30AA or AAA. I took natureday pills and liquid for one month but it wasn't for me because almost all the swelling I got went away after my period. Other than that I also did the qi and female deer massage for 30 min twice a day and no day skip either and got nearly nothing from it.
But now I only do this massage once a day for 5-10 min max.
I did took before and after pics if you want I can send them to you if I find how so you can see for yourself that it's no joke.

Hi Mono,

Thanks a lot for your advice, I would love to see you pictures, it will encourage me... could you send me? I'm doing the Chi massage last time 3 months and it didn't work... May be I should change the technique

(16-12-2012, 03:20 PM)mesusuana Wrote:  
(14-12-2012, 06:13 AM)Mono Wrote:  There's no way they could be too small, I started as an 30AA or AAA. I took natureday pills and liquid for one month but it wasn't for me because almost all the swelling I got went away after my period. Other than that I also did the qi and female deer massage for 30 min twice a day and no day skip either and got nearly nothing from it.
But now I only do this massage once a day for 5-10 min max.
I did took before and after pics if you want I can send them to you if I find how so you can see for yourself that it's no joke.

Hi Mono,

Thanks a lot for your advice, I would love to see you pictures, it will encourage me... could you send me? I'm doing the Chi massage last time 3 months and it didn't work... May be I should change the technique

Yes, pls post the picture, thanks a lot Mono, you are inspiring me to start a new massage technique

I've seen the first video a few times before, but I didn't know these massages would help stimulate growth in the center of the chest! I need to start doing this everyday! I STILL don't have cleavage, and have been looking for ways to stimulate growth there. I've been massaging the inside and tops of my breasts lately, but wasn't really sure the best way to do it. I'll give this a good try, and post my results! Hopefully I can see some growth from it as well and finally start to look somewhat busty! ^^;

Hi Mono,

Any update? I have been doing the massage for about a week now, I feel my breast is firmer even the measurement didn't show any increase. I use the aloe Vera baby oil. I don't think it is help.

I see you post somewhere mention about olive oil. Is this the olive oil for cooking? Like extra vergin olive oil?

Hi, I used DHC olive virgin oil that I got in a box with other products, it's a moisturizer for face. Since I could'nt use it on my face cause I have oily skin I used it for massage and it worked great!
Btw: It's been 1,5 week that I didn't massage cause I had exams. I'll try to post pics sometime this week.

Here's the pics. The before pic is not my starting one. It was right after one month on natureday. At this point I had already gained 1". And the after pic is from a few days ago. They look almost the same as after one month of massage.
[attachment=2645]

(29-12-2012, 03:37 PM)Mono Wrote:  Here's the pics. The before pic is not my starting one. It was right after one month on natureday. At this point I had already gained 1". And the after pic is from a few days ago. They look almost the same as after one month of massage.

Wow Mono! Those are your boobs? They are spectacular! I can definitely see more fullness in the second pic.

(29-12-2012, 03:37 PM)Mono Wrote:  Here's the pics. The before pic is not my starting one. It was right after one month on natureday. At this point I had already gained 1". And the after pic is from a few days ago. They look almost the same as after one month of massage.

I definitely see growth! Beautiful bosoms!

Wow, that's a really noticeable difference! You're looking great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon