Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese breast massage and exercises

Hi Mono,

Congrat's on your growth, are you just doing only this massage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTlQYd9Cnro

Are you taking any herbs or what type of natureday cream are you using? is this breast cream?

Hi, thanks.
Yes that's the massage I did. I actually bought a naturday pack in which the breast cream was included. Their pills and liquid made me estrogen dominant and I got water retention that's why I'm only using the cream now so it won't go to waste. But I've got to say that I like it.
And no I don't take any herbs, just massaging.

(13-12-2012, 04:32 PM)Mono Wrote:  Hi, thanks.
Yes that's the massage I did. I actually bought a naturday pack in which the breast cream was included. Their pills and liquid made me estrogen dominant and I got water retention that's why I'm only using the cream now so it won't go to waste. But I've got to say that I like it.
And no I don't take any herbs, just massaging.

I do herbs and they didn't work for me. I will try out the massage soon. Last year I was on massage for 3 months no day skip and it didn't work, I was so disappointed... I don't know, may be my breasts are too small to response to any method...
Keep update pls...

There's no way they could be too small, I started as an 30AA or AAA. I took natureday pills and liquid for one month but it wasn't for me because almost all the swelling I got went away after my period. Other than that I also did the qi and female deer massage for 30 min twice a day and no day skip either and got nearly nothing from it.
But now I only do this massage once a day for 5-10 min max.
I did took before and after pics if you want I can send them to you if I find how so you can see for yourself that it's no joke.

(13-12-2012, 08:52 AM)Mono Wrote:  Thanks, I also have one breast bigger than the other but no matter what I do they just grow at the same pace, the smaller one remaining the smaller ...
If someone has a solution for that, the massage one more doesn't work at all for me.

I think noogleberry would help a lot. But if your breast isn't normal it will take a realllly long time...I've been doing it for almost 8 months now, and the difference isn't that dramatic.

Whereas once I started massaging regularly, I saw huge gains in the first month with my bigger breast.

I don't know what caused this but someone once mentionned that it was a difference in the receptors sensitivity between the two breasts. But I really wonder if my left breast is bigger because I'm left handed Dodgy

Well, I'm right handed and my right breast is smaller. I don't think the theory is valid.

Hello,Mono!I am happy that your dream come true!I am doing the first massage.I start it on 12.12.2012 and I read for growing pains but I don`t have growing pains.I do it twice a day and today is the fifth day .After the massage my skin turn red and it heart me for a short time.I sew that my breast are jutting out although my measurement is not improve yet.So I am wondering if I do it right,because I don`t have pains and improvment.And when i will see the improvement?Smile

Hi, it really depends on your estrogen level. For exemple when I massaged with olive oil I took herbs internally but now that I don't take anything internally I use breast cream. When I need something stronger I switch to pm cream. You can say that I cycle cream to get growing pains. Make sure to supply your body with the right amount, too much or not enough and you won't get growing pains.
My breasts would be a little red and itch after the massage because of the blood rush.
To massage the right way you need to spread you fingers a bit for the circular motion. And you have to put enough pressure and claw it a bit, don't just grab it and move it around.

So I must have pains if I do something useful,right?.And what is the name of your cream I have a cream for dry skin.Must I change the cream because I don`t have a special cream for breast

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon