Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please ban Carlaa1124

Her IP address just needs to be banned from making accounts here.

I thought maybe that it wasn't possible to ban IP addresses on this site, since Carlaa just keeps popping back up. If it is possible to ban an IP address, how does she just keep creating new accounts?

Eve, is it possible to ban IP addresses?

(28-10-2012, 02:57 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  I thought maybe that it wasn't possible to ban IP addresses on this site, since Carlaa just keeps popping back up. If it is possible to ban an IP address, how does she just keep creating new accounts?

Eve, is it possible to ban IP addresses?

Well... Even IP address bans aren't truly permanent, not even ranges really.

It's all too easy to go out and get yourself a new IP. There are even multiple means of doing so... None of which will I discuss here even if asked Tongue

(28-10-2012, 03:06 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Well... Even IP address bans aren't truly permanent, not even ranges really.

It's all too easy to go out and get yourself a new IP. There are even multiple means of doing so... None of which will I discuss here even if asked Tongue

It would at least slow her down...Although at this point, she's been so persistent, who's to say there's ever going to be anything Eve can do to stop her. =_=

That account is now banned. Later on I'll be merging her banned accounts together, so everyone can see that it's the same person.

Thank you Eve for working so hard to clean this site up!

Thanks!!

Score. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon