Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting PM for first time

I just recently ordered Ainterol 500mg pills along with Biowomen Pueraria breast cream. I have been on birth control pills since the age of 15 (I'm now 21) and have decided to stop taking them. I'm waiting to finish my last month of pills and then want to begin with the NBE I purchased.
The only information I have from the PM bottle is to take twice a day with milk everyday, but I was wondering if I should tailor my schedule around my monthly cycle. If I should what would my schedule look like?

Well since you have cream and pills.

Maybe something like this

Day 1-(14-20, you can take for close to 3 weeks without messing up your cycles, your choice)
2xpm
Day 14-25
Pc cream (once or twice a day, depends on you)
Then last few days use pm cream again, when you stop taking pills)

Jiberish: thanks for your suggestion, I will use that and see how it goes this month!
Also, is deflation of the chest normal?

Be careful to not overdose. PM is really strong, I'm estrogen dominent because of PM cream so if you start to have (massive) headache it's best to stop everything for a few days.

Mono: Oh my, Thanks for the warning. I'll make sure to start with just one pill then just to acclimate my body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon