Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone have more info about any of the Japanese NBE blogs?

dunno if you've seen this girl's blog: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://mayusakimilk.jugem.jp/%3Fcid%3D9&usg=ALkJrhhN4pIzles5-vLGo2nzWR5aZhEGyg

Her routine is really easy to understand:
▼ supplements currently in use

(This is how to drink on supplemental current) reference
Follicular phase:
Women's 99% Pueraria (I drink before going to bed) 1 tablet per day
Why Tex 1 package a day
Puruoi follicles 1 to 2 1

Luteal phase:
Why Tex 1 package a day
Puruoi packet twice a day to

During menstruation:
Glamour 1 tablet per day
Why Tex 1 package a day
Puruoi packet twice a day to

.......... so she takes Glamour during menstruation (about 7 days, ladies pueraria after menstruation and before ovulation (about 7 days), and Puruoi and whitex for the whole cycle (but she says they are for her skin. no mention of pig placenta though.

She went from flat to an H cup! She also slimmed down and shaped up while growing all this boobage.

i dont know how to put pics up right into the post but look at the attachments!

from the 1st pic to the 2nd pic took her 5 months.

in her blog she also said that growing pains were so great for her during the night that she couldnt sleep and had to sometimes switch to the lower dose of PM - Sister's pueraria.

It's interesting that she takes Glamour only during menstruation. I'm pretty sure I saw at least one other woman who takes it that way. I think one woman was even taking B-up drops during the luteal phase, and then switching to Glamour only during menstruation. I guess that might be an option for someone if Glamour was too strong for them to use all cycle, since B-up is very similar to Glamour but it doesn't contain PM.

Whitex contains pig placenta. The other ingredients are collagen, hyaluronic acid, and maybe one or two other things. I tend to think of it as a placenta supplement that just happens to contain some other stuff. Of course, that's debatable. I don't know why it's sometimes translated as "Why tex".

Do they talk about maintenance doses? I cannot wait to try this method!!

So far BO seems to be working for me. I don't want to add this in. I will do this separate. when i am done with Bo. and get all the growth I can from it, I will do this method.

It seems like we have the right product and dose and now we have the right way to take it. Good work ladies. I am glad we have figured this out!

I wonder if GorgeousBlonde was getting such good results, she jammed. Its what many others do once they have reached success. They leave as they have already figured it out.

@mocha you're right! I totally forgot whitex has placenta in it. It is interesting that she doesn't take any weaker phytoestrogens for the luteal phase. And that her PM dosage is so little. She only takes 1 a day for about 7 days after menstruation. That means a pack of ladies pm (60 tablets) would last her for more than 8 months! And she even said that she had to lower the dosage sometimes to the sister one because her growing pains were too intense. It baffles me how she went from the first pic to the second in 5 months.

@tibetan haven't come across any mention of maintenance dose. I remember reading Ginnie's thread and she maintained her size w/o having to. In fact she wanted to take a super low dose for her hair but was afraid it was going to give her more growth. Something like that. And yea, they all jammed...probably had it with all the repetitive questions. That's why I'd rather read the forum the whole day than ask when answers are already there! And If I can't find it...I can always ask you! Smile

Louloute, do you know what cup size she was in that second pic? It's amazing that she grew on so little supplements, let alone growing several cups sizes in 5 months. She looks she started at AAA, if not even less. It would be interesting to figure out how many cup sizes she managed to grow in that time.

I doubt that I'll be able to grown on such a low dose, but I'll start out my program by copying her dose and schedule before ramping up, if necessary. It would be awesome if I can actually grow on her dose, because it means I could easily afford this program long term, and I could even switch to Ladies PM Big Grin

Tibetan, I really haven't seen any mention of maintenance doses either. On the other hand, quite a few have claimed that Chiyomilk took a maintenace dose, but I'm not sure where they got that info.

No, she didn't say - or at least i didnt see it - but looks like a C cup at least. Which is my goal! i wouldn't know what to do with an H cup! She said that from the second pic to the third pic (G cup) took her another half a year. then this is her H cup now - i was only able to put up 3 pics at a time.

And did you see her tummy, legs and bum pics ??
she went from this to this!

incredible! how much she slimmed down at the same time.

I think i will order some ladies pm in the near future and combine it with the suplife 99. we could really make one packet stretch for months.

.........and she used this cream for massage - i think they all used this one cream. she said it plumped up her decollete

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/puerariaplaza/1376933/%3Fscid%3Daf_ich_link_img&usg=ALkJrhjbZnCI9eQM1FxkQIOFF2talG4Blw#1376933

This is amazing. For some, I know the Meji diet ($book) also has something to do with their fab growth. I'm sure you can grow without this though.

I feel like if everyone does this, these supps will be so expensive if not all sold out all the time. Kill this thread now, lol!

My mother says, "never share your pearls of wisdom with swine."

haha that is true!

p.s. thanks to Mono for the link in the first place!

These girl have wonderful results from glamour, whitex, and lady's pueraria. The supplements are so expensive even with cycling. I want to buy whitex but it's kinda of expensive for just one bottle. Has anyone found other alt that work just as well? I have also found a jelly like one but I can't read Chinese to know what it consist of and how much of it.

http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product...5639203002

Ps. I was interested in it cause the origin is Japan =p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon