Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone have more info about any of the Japanese NBE blogs?

Hey Mocha, I get bored too. I check the blogs through out the day! And all the time, lol!

Anyway, I think its a mystery till you try it. I think their products are the best.

I noticed the translator is funny like that. When reading ingredients, it said "end of " licorice, "end of" wild yam etc. I think "end" means extract.

So maybe droopiness means a nice shapely bosom and youthful means pubescent or lack thereof (pre puberty).

Just what it seems like.

Well the blogger seemed very angry, so I doubt it, but it's impossible to say for sure, since google translate sucks so bad that I have the freedom to imagine whatever I wanna imagine, lol.

Anyone please, correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like they usually only take Glamour or Bust-up in luteal phase, and they only start taking it in order to get over a plateau. Is that right? On the other hand, I just read that one women takes Glamour only during menstruation before starting regular PM, so I don't how many different cycling schedules there are.

I can't really figure out if any of them took Glamour or Bust-up from the very beginning of their program, or if they all just save it until the PM stops working on it's own. If so, do they just take the Glamour until they start growing again, and then stop taking it until the next plateau? Or do they keep taking it from then on?

Another thing I noticed is that most of them do seem to be using the Sister's Pueraria even though it's a lower dose. I'm not sure what to make of that.

Also, it seems to be a 50/50 split between those who use PM cream and those who don't. Is that right?

If there really is just one manual that serves as the main inspiration for all these programs, can some one please find it and post a link. I'm totally not up to the task. I found a list of "Bust-up manuals" on one of the sites, but it was a dozen or so different unrelated books, none of which seemed like the right one.

If anyone here knows how to read Japanese, I have a proposition for you. Please, let me know if you agree with the idea that they are all using the same manual as a primary source of info. If you do, and you can find it for me, I will buy it and send it to you to read. I'm taking a risk and giving it to you on the honor system, in the hopes that you'll post an overview of what the book says (or PM it to me). I'm not looking for a word for word translation, of course, just a clear overview of the theory, supplements, dosages, cycling etc.

It's possible that the book only costs about 10 bucks and so this offer is not appealing at all. I'm actually kinda hoping it costs like $50, just so someone will be willing to take this offer Tongue . Then again, it might not even exist.

Where did Rakuten get the idea to sell a lot of these same supplements together as combo packs? Maybe the manual is produced by them. It might even be free. Anyone want to check their faq page or something? I'm gonna try, but I expect I'll just get confused.

I think these Japanese girls are experimenting just like us so it may look confusing - some of them taking supps at different times in their cycles. But for the most part they take PM in the follicular and other weaker phytoestrogens in the luteal, like glamour. There is one PM cream that they all seem to use though.

@mocha I was reading through Ginnie's thread again and she said that the difference between lamb placenta and pig placenta is that pig might be closer to human placenta and can imitate human GH better. Make sense right? I'm going to order some of the Maruman. There is a package deal of 3 bottles for $76 here:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/drugf...nd_item_en

...... I don't want to add another item to the already costly list... BUT, these girls also wear the "correction bras" from Bradelis. I would love to go into one of these shops and get properly measured and fitted but the closest location to me is NYC. Sad

(27-10-2012, 04:36 AM)Louloute Wrote:  I think these Japanese girls are experimenting just like us so it may look confusing - some of them taking supps at different times in their cycles. But for the most part they take PM in the follicular and other weaker phytoestrogens in the luteal, like glamour. There is one PM cream that they all seem to use though.

@mocha I was reading through Ginnie's thread again and she said that the difference between lamb placenta and pig placenta is that pig might be closer to human placenta and can imitate human GH better. Make sense right? I'm going to order some of the Maruman. There is a package deal of 3 bottles for $76 here:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/drugf...nd_item_en

...... I don't want to add another item to the already costly list... BUT, these girls also wear the "correction bras" from Bradelis. I would love to go into one of these shops and get properly measured and fitted but the closest location to me is NYC. Sad

That's a great deal! I am taking lamb placenta from Nuhealth. Its cheap and I think they are decent in quality. So try to look out for them if you can't find any American brands. I think Anastasia used this brand as well. She had spectacular results.

Also, Zeca is another cheaper one, Don't know however the quality.
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/souka...wsehist_en

Yeah, now I feel like it's more than 50% that use the cream, but still not all of them. The most common additional herb is wild yam, but I can't figure out when, why, and how they're using it. I now think that most of them take Glamour during luteal phase and then all the way through menstruation, but I don't know, it's confusing.

(27-10-2012, 05:00 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  That's a great deal! I am taking lamb placenta from Nuhealth. Its cheap and I think they are decent in quality. So try to look out for them if you can't find any American brands. I think Anastasia used this brand as well. She had spectacular results.

Also, Zeca is another cheaper one, Don't know however the quality.
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/souka...wsehist_en

I did it guys! i ordered the 3 bottle deal Maruman Placenta. AND i found this Glamour package deal (4 packs of Glamour and lotion and some other unidentifiable things Blush for $160 http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/mothe...hist_02_en
which is affordable i think!

I'm still waiting on my Suplife 99 Pueruaria (also from Rakuten) - however i was trying to figure out a way to make Ladies Pueraria stretch if i did decide to order it. I was thinking that i would mix it up... one tablet of Suplife 99 and one tablet of Ladies Pueraria. That way one package would last for about 4 months.

Zeca looks great too! might invest in some in the future as well.

Thanks for posting this. I am hoping to join the band wagon soon to get these items. Suplife is affordable. You can always save the more potent for the ramp up.

here's a link for other blogs:
http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.with2.net%2Frank2291-0.html
Also check out the links I posted for massage and exercises.

I was planning to continue using American PM and just add some pig placenta, but I looked through even more Japanese blogs, and it's absolutely amazing how every single blogger I've looked at so far, except one, is using Ladies PM. The one who isn't using Ladies PM is using another brand of PM called Maruta (I think). Based on her blog, I wasn't able to figure out if it's any good. She seems to have used Ladies PM to get the majority of her growth, just like all the others.

I wish there were more people who had experience with Suplife. Louloute obviously had a great experience, but lled34aa is also using it and she still isn't sure if it's working for her. She's in the same boat as me, since she doesn't feel anything, good or bad, on most brands of PM, even at very high doses.

Assuming all those Japanese bloggers are actually telling the truth, than the combination of Ladies PM + Whitex + Glamour is the most consistently successful program I've ever seen, by a long shot. I just wish Ladies PM wasn't so damn expensive. I could never afford all 3 of those products in the long term. I also don't want to buy in bulk until I've tried it for a cycle or two, so that I know for sure that it works for me before investing. I might try the low dose Ladies Sisters PM (what a weird translation of a product name), along with Maruman placenta, and the Glamour pills. Glamour seems to be way more popular than B-up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon