Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help, 28 years of age already who has complete flat chest

alright just talked to the doc, and she recommended the lowest dose of BCP and stop using the PC.

I've been on PC for a week and seen noticeable growth combined with muscle stimulator on chest 20 mins morning and night.

i'll stop for a month and see if that growth stays.

good thing the doc calmed me saying PC is not dangerous and my body will cycle hormones and should be out of my system by my next period.

feel a bit sad since PC really worked but had to stop, what other things i can use to balance my hormones?

just found out androstenedione is fine and will convert to either way.

BCP are by prescription only, what other things i can use for the same effect to average out estrone and estradiol? like PM or BO?

We can't get Progesterone cream here in Australia, although apparently some have been able to sneak small amounts in. It's something that I'd like the option to try but I'll look into it a bit later.

As far as I know, there are no hormones in Bountiful Breast. (Check out the website if you like.) Take it one step at a time though and finish what you start. I haven't had my hormones checked. Haven't had the courage to ask the doctors yet and I hear they are very expensive!

From what I've read on this forum, girls have grown from so many different things. The positive way to look at it is that there's so many things we can try. I'm prob an AAA now as I took a long break. My story and progress can be found on the Program Pages, if you're interested in reading...and pictures too! In fact, I'll post some more photos in a few days.

Good luck and keep persisting!
Your multiple A cup sister.

(02-11-2012, 03:50 PM)b00biel0ve Wrote:  We can't get Progesterone cream here in Australia, although apparently some have been able to sneak small amounts in. It's something that I'd like the option to try but I'll look into it a bit later.

As far as I know, there are no hormones in Bountiful Breast. (Check out the website if you like.) Take it one step at a time though and finish what you start. I haven't had my hormones checked. Haven't had the courage to ask the doctors yet and I hear they are very expensive!

From what I've read on this forum, girls have grown from so many different things. The positive way to look at it is that there's so many things we can try. I'm prob an AAA now as I took a long break. My story and progress can be found on the Program Pages, if you're interested in reading...and pictures too! In fact, I'll post some more photos in a few days.

Good luck and keep persisting!
Your multiple A cup sister.

i've seen your pic and those look really nice, you've got something!
found these on site and made sense to me.

Ultra Breast
(from website)
400 MG Bovine Ovary
50 MG Ipriflavone
15 MG Wild Yam Extract
Magnesium
Gelatin

Bountiful Breast
(from their bottle)
Propietary Blend 525 mg
Bovine Oavaries
Pituitary Gland substance
Kelp
Gelatin

I'll put dandelion and kelp in my diet to further detox and get my system running lighter, plus kelp seem to boost thyroid as well.
i'll switch to a wild yam based pc later on, and maybe start on pm, bo is animal based and pm may suit me better.
ya post more pics! i want to see you grow~

just realized prescription hormones are not an issue for us, even you can't get those in australia, you can get them through china if you got relatives there, but i wouldn't go there yet since apparently my hormones might not be low. herbal based boost are recommended.

Hi muzhiben,

I took new photos to show you what I look like now. Unfortunately, I've lost some of my gains. Not sure whether it was from me taking a long break from massage, or whether it was from not taking Bountiful Breast for long enough.

Yes! Kelp is a great one to take as it is even recommended in the instructions for BB, that Kelp may boost temperature and the Thyroid function.

Progesterone Cream will be seized by customs in Australia...the people who get it through are lucky!

PS I suggest you take close up photos like I did - it's funny but you'll be surprised how different they look! I am!
There is definitely much hope for you Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon