Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight loss struggle on PM

Hi,

Just a bit of advice needed really. I started taking PM about 9 weeks ago. I'd lost weight and my boobs had shrunk and were quite flat. The PM worked quickly for me and although I would like to go bigger my boobs have filled out and i don't have wrinkled loose skin now which is fantastic. The PM made me ultra hungry and very tired so i combatted this by taking both pills just before bed. I have about 10lbs to lose (it is all on my thighs, and tummy )still and since taking Pm this will not budge!! If I took one pill every other day and massaged every day ( i am not currently doing this) do you think this could maintain my boobs whilst allowing me to lose the weight? I would then continue with 2 pills per day until I grew another cup size...or maybe 2!!
I'm also currently taking Cerazette BC if this makes a difference?

Thanks in advance Smile

Linds xx

Well, I decided quitting taking PM orally because I had the feeling it made me gain weight in the wrong places.
I wasn't taking it for a very long time (about 2-3 weeks or something) so I don't know if it could really have been the PM but I've quit it anyway just in case.
I started noticing the effect when I took 2 pills so maybe 1 will help. I never noticed any breast growth though so I can't say if your breast will reduce in size

(12-10-2012, 09:11 AM)sankeylindsey1977 Wrote:  Hi,

Just a bit of advice needed really. I started taking PM about 9 weeks ago. I'd lost weight and my boobs had shrunk and were quite flat. The PM worked quickly for me and although I would like to go bigger my boobs have filled out and i don't have wrinkled loose skin now which is fantastic. The PM made me ultra hungry and very tired so i combatted this by taking both pills just before bed. I have about 10lbs to lose (it is all on my thighs, and tummy )still and since taking Pm this will not budge!! If I took one pill every other day and massaged every day ( i am not currently doing this) do you think this could maintain my boobs whilst allowing me to lose the weight? I would then continue with 2 pills per day until I grew another cup size...or maybe 2!!
I'm also currently taking Cerazette BC if this makes a difference?

Thanks in advance Smile

Linds xx

i highly doubt its the PM. its most likely your diet and/or lack of activity level. I eat a paleolithic style of foods, fruits, nuts, meets, veggies etc... stay away from overly processed carbs and starches (such as regular white potatoes or breads... sweet potatoes and yams are super healthy and nutritious and taste SWEET and are fine to eat)

diet is so damn important but thats a whole other subject all together. but yea... its most likely diet. Most people eat crap and have no clue what it takes to truly be healthy. Paleolithic style nutrition is ideal because this is how humans have evolved to eat over millions of years. We arent supposed to eat processed foods of any sort.

you want sweets? try eating some dried all natural figs. there is always a healthy option. at the end of the day weight loss comes down to 2 factors with regards to diet:

1) if you eat less calories than you burn then you will lose weight.

2) if you eat high quality nutritious foods for your calories then your weight loss will be healthy and youll look healthy and you wont look like some deflated fat person.

eating healthy is something we humans should be really passionate about. respect your body and show it that you love it by being disciplined and eating right. Also try not eating after 8pm. If you get hungry before you go to sleep steam up some brocolli or celery or drink some water. late night eating is killer on your body as you age and your metabolism slows.

Estrogen in it's own function tells the body to store fat.

So to say it isn't PM is false, because in reality it is a real possibility.
You could try CLA supplements to help your body mobilize your fat before cardio exercise.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon