Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca root for a bigger butt!!

(03-11-2012, 01:07 AM)azucarD Wrote:  Second official week...slow progress no changes yet.

its suppose to work after 1 month my friends results from maca is what intrigued me to start this myself i couldnt stand her with her new dunka donk i didnt talk to her for like 1 week lol boy was i a hater lol

(12-10-2012, 07:41 AM)LivvyAngeles Wrote:  Hey!(im kinda new to this site so go easy on me lol) I started taking Maca root capsules 1 week ago, Ive been taking 2 a day and ive been doing excersizes such as squats and lunges... Its working!!!!! Im really hoping this works really good because it would definitely makeme feel better about myself and less insecure plus i wouldnt have such a hard time finding jeans that fit good! Im a size 1 in juniors and i always have a hard time finding jeans that fit right and guess what, most jeans in my size and a little smaller fit everywhere except for... the but and the thigh area! Theyre almost alwas baggy in those areas.. So im hoping maca works for me and im hoping i at least grow 2 inches <3 I Have An Important Question!! If i blend maybe 2 capsules in a daily fruit smoothie, do you think it will still work on make my butt bigger?? Would dissolving the capsule in a drink (water, juice) work to make my butt bigger?? Please answer because i really hate[/size] taking the capsules and id rather take it in a drink or a smoothie Smile // xo

at raising your test levels. if so when should i take it. during my cycle or when i get off. i used it a long time ago, but cant remember where i got.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon