Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Late period

Hello. Last month when my period ended, I started taking PM, 100mg per day for 10 days. My period should have been here around the first. The only other times I've ever been late on my period was when I was pregnant. My husband is fixed. I've read that taking PM can make you miss your period. So should I get my period next month as regularly scheduled or do I have to start taking something else to get my period going again?

There is a chance your ovulation was too close to those 10 days and you inadvertently delayed your ovulation. PM doesn't exactly make you miss a period, it can make you delay ovulation if you take it too long in your follicular phase.

That happened to me just last month. I completely forgot that I was taking the PM too long and stopped on day 16 when I ovulate around day 14-15. So in turn, I delayed ovulation by accident!

I'm menstruating now, but my period came a week late. Sorry, my dear body!

I'm really starting to worry. I only took PM 3 days later than I should have. I ovulated on the 21st last month (which should have been the 15th). Normally, I would have had my period on the 1st had I not been taking anything, but since I ovulated on the 21st, I should have had my period on the 5th. But it's already the 12th. Does it make the luteal phase longer?

Oh, and the weird thing is, I'm getting all the signs of my period except the blood: low back pain, swollen and sore breasts, sometimes cramps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon