Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and luteal swelling

I read a post a while back (long while) by Isabellle, that PM suppresses luteal swelling. (It does, in my experience. I took a month off everything, and it hurt!) Anybody got a link as to why? Just looking for some reading material Smile

Not in my experience. My boobs INFLATE like crazy during the luteal phase even on PM!

Hi Lady, I had some cycles that I did have swelling, it was maybe from 4 month through 6th, I think. But now I don't. Not with cycling PM or taking all month, or even this month which I've taken a break from everything. I got some goats rue by motherlove but haven't used it yet. The directions say to get the full benefits, not to have more than one or two ounces of liquid for fifteen minutes before or after dose. I seem to be drinking something every time I think about taking it. Then, I have the attention span of a gnat so I forget it. Tongue I have been taking a break recently but today I plan to start back up. Ever use goats rue? Anyone?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon