Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is 19 too young for PM?

Hi guys, I'm 19.5 years old and was just wondering whether that was old enough to be able to start PM? I've been on here for a while but i've been too afraid to try anything except normal massaging. I'm not too sure what brand to try first but am leaning towards Ainterol due to the popularity and the price. I'm a student so I'm pretty broke atm :p Thanks!

I'd probably advise against it yet in most cases. There are exceptions, but they're rare.

I turned 19 in June. Im going to order some pm (Ainterol) in a month or so when im finished with the other herbs iv been taking. I don't think a year will make that much of a difference, so I say go for it. Just don't exceed the recommended dosage.

I highly doubt your body can tell the difference between 19.5 and 20. Wink

(02-10-2012, 02:28 PM)Luxy Wrote:  I turned 19 in June. Im going to order some pm (Ainterol) in a month or so when im finished with the other herbs iv been taking. I don't think a year will make that much of a difference, so I say go for it. Just don't exceed the recommended dosage.

I highly doubt your body can tell the difference between 19.5 and 20. Wink

Oh... I was kinda thinking it was best to hold off till around 21... that's generally when female puberty ends iirc.

But I guess I was wrong? Blush

It's absolutely too early!!! I had some growth at 20,5 and was told that it was the last. That's how I know my breast won't grow by themselves anymore. So don't start anything until you're sure it's finished growing.

Haha thanks for the replies everyone! Smile From these comments, i think i might just wait a bit longer then. In the meantime i'll do massaging and maybe start the B.O. But would i be able to take P.M for general health? Maybe just one capsule a day?

The recommended starting age for PM is 20. But like I said before, I highly doubt your body can tell the difference between 19.5 and 20. Not to mention your boobs could have a "growth spurt" at anytime, Well into your 20's even. But since you don't have that long until your 20, you could always just wait to be on the safe side.

Im going to go ahead and do it asnyway because theres not a snow balls chance in hell of my tits getting any bigger without help.

It all depends on your body and if you have peaked your bodies hormone production. Because taking it early may work against you because you would limit your natural production potential.

However taking it early may have a greater impact on your appearance if you are low in estrogen. Ie jaw shape, hips etc.

Your body, your choice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon