Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AshleyHumphries Program

Rainbow 

They're definitely fuller!! 1/4" is still something, and better then nothing! Congrats on your progress!! Smile

I am officially measuring at 33" for 3 days now.

Currently taking:
500 mg daily Biovea PM
750mg daily PABA
1000mg daily MSM
Biovea PM cream 2x dailly with (2) 10 min massages

Ran out of the Ainterol spray and will not be getting anymore just because it is so expensive.

New measurements:
Under: 28"
Across: 33"

I never heard of biovea PM, I looked it up, much cheaper than Ainterol, is it as effective?

Oh and I read in your earlier posts how you've done NBE for quite some time and still don't know anything lol, I feel the same! And I've been involved off and on and researched more stuff about NBE while not on a NBE program for years now, I'd say almost 7 years now? And I still get confused about many things that's involved in NBE, still ask for advice and help. So you will always feel that way lol as they say, we never stop learning!

Haha thanks Anastasia, I'm glad I am not the only one here Smile

Biovea definitely works for me (I bought it cause it's less expensive than ainterol but still a trusted brand) and I know that the brand is good. I use the cream as well and the ingredients seem to be really good for the price.

I only use 500mg a day now, it took a while for me to figure out that less is more for me.

I haven't had much to say lately but I just thought it was funny going on here everyday, reading everyone's new posts and feeling like I know all the girls and guys on here, and always coming here to check up on you. Just figured i'd let you guys know exactly what I think every time I sign on:

I wonder if Doll's new PM program has started showing progress yet?

Hmm let's see if AbiDrew's check has come in so he can get his estradiol ordered.

Or let's see how much growth Emily Loretta has gotten today..

I'm sure Tibetan has a new update on her BO program, I will have to use this as a future reference if I ever do it.. Dang her boobs are impressive

Let's see how many new people have asked what they should take without giving us any type of stat's.

Maybe Anastasia has posted something?? oh what a treat that would be, she's a legend on here.

I'm sure Mochaccino has written something here, I am gonna try to find it, you always know where you stand with her and she isn't afraid to call you out on your BS

Let's see the interesting stuff JTX seems to always be writing about

Those are just a few things, I love all you people on here! So interesting.

Thank you for not leaving me out. I'd have felt like the proverbial "red headed step child" if you had. Tongue

JTX

Alright monthly update:

My measurement's are:
Below: 28"
Across:33 1/8"

Last months were:
Below: 28"
Across 32 6/8" (I keep it as 8th's measurements, i know it can go down to 3/4 but i don't like to do that)

Looks like i got a 3/8" growth which about 1/3" woo hoo! I'll take it!

I am on week three of the DBS hypnosis, not sure if it has attributed to this months growth but I really like it and it may have removed any blocks. Along with the hypnosis sessions, he sends you word files for papers to fill out on how you are feeling, progress, and informational worksheets. You can call him or email him any time and get a quick response too so that is nice!

I put my pictures from last month to this month but not sure if you can really see a difference since its 1/3" difference

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is my beginning picture from April 2012 and my current picture Jan 2013

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-12-2012, 06:30 AM)Lady32C Wrote:  Haha thanks Anastasia, I'm glad I am not the only one here Smile

Biovea definitely works for me (I bought it cause it's less expensive than ainterol but still a trusted brand) and I know that the brand is good. I use the cream as well and the ingredients seem to be really good for the price.

I only use 500mg a day now, it took a while for me to figure out that less is more for me.

Hey Ash!

I know this is an old post, but would you mind telling me if Biovea PM worked for you(if you are still on it, that is!)?? I thought I would order it if I ever decided to start PM, but then got worried because there aren't a lot of users of that particular brand of PM here on the forums. I have been thinking about ordering Biovea Maca since it seems to be the only one which can be delivered here in India without any hassles.

Thanks, and good luck!
Laika

I didn't really get anything out of PM, I am not sure why. I think it is just one of those things like sometimes it works for people sometimes is doesn't

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon