Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Corset Training Thread

(25-02-2016, 08:44 AM)corsetsqueen Wrote:  Corsetsqueen.com Design corsets for latest fashion lovers, Red corset, Green Corset, Purple Corset, White Corset and Blue Corset and many more colors, Authentic Steel Boned Overbust Corset collection more info visit:- http://www.corsetsqueen.com/
Offers :-
Buy 1 Get 1 Free in all corsets
Corsets Start at $39.99 Only

Spam.

I bought from corsets queen years ago, before being properly educated. The corsets were sturdy but have no shape for waist training. The hourglass figures they have in the product photos are achieved by the manipulation of lacing improperly. I don't recommend ordering from them unless you're looking for a cheap but sturdy fashion corset. I wish I had known that sooner, I would have complained and tried to return them.

I have used a leather corset 5/6 days out of the week. It feels good as far as posture but i'm not sure if its really done anything to my waist because waist has always been small.
What has worked in the past for me for the fat around my tummy was saran wrap under a rubber waist Trainer overnight.
HTH.

Am very new corsets; and been doing a-lot of research on how to get started, pros and cons. I have 2 questions and I hope i can get some help.

1. Am getting lots of mixed answers. as far.. complimenting my workouts and with waist training corsets. I believe a corset cannot replace work outs; my question is.. are there any effects of waisting training while working out?

2. I am on a very tight budget; I cannot afford to buy expensive corsets at the moment. I found these corsets tops at RebelsMarket (http://www.rebelsmarket.com) at very affordable prices. Am just worried about the quality. Is there a specific price range i should be looking at for affordable but high quality corsets?

Looking forward to hearing from you lovely ladies!

I wouldn't recommend wearing a corset during working out. A waist cincher (usually pliable latex with boning) is better and doesn't restrict movement as much.
As for inexpensive orchard corset is by far the best quality for price. They always have deals. Orchardcorset.com

Hope that helps.
Ps underbust corsets are more comfortable.

We Manufacture Design fashionable corsets collection like underbust, overbust waist training corsets, underbust corset, overbust corset, steampunk corsets Plus size corset, Corset in all sizes & figures, wedding corsets in cheap price. Taffeta & brocade corsets Sexy corsets are also available. More info visit:- http://www.corsetforsale.com/

Waist training is a slow and gradual process of reducing the waist's measurement through a waist cinching corset.  With proper diet and exercise, training the waist by wearing a cincher will help you achieve the highly coveted hourglass figure. What's awesome about our waist trainers, is that while it helps with smoothening out the belly flabs, it corrects your posture through the frame it creates around your torso and back. The tight waist compression will help reduce food volume intake and change your diet from 3 large portions of meals a day, to frequent smaller meals.

corsetforsale.com

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon