Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Corset Training Thread

Sigh... If I could only stay this shape after taking the corset off Smile

This is one of my blonde looks, no make up though Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So don't take it off! lol

in your first month, how tight you lace your self?
I reduce my corset by 3-3.5 inches and working to get the 22" to be fully closed
currently I am 29.8"

BTW: wearing the corset for a week (12hrs a day) gave my a permanent 0.1" reduction

I am doing corset training working toward a 23 inch waist. I have 26 waist now. Got a corset from ebay.

Wow GB! That's fantastic! Id be happy to get to 26..... I can cinch to 27 but it doesn't stay there.... have any photos of your corset? I so love corsets...

I've been corset training for over 2 weeks. Mine is an XS supposed to fit 24-26 waist. My waist is 26 and I'm aiming for a 24 inch waist. It was super tight at the beginning but now I'm used to it and it's not as tight as before.
Somehow it's making me eat more! Okay, not sure if it's the reason behind my over eating but all the articles I read about waist training, they say that it makes you lose your appetite.... Not in my case!
I've been wearing it all day and I also sleep with it, I make sure to take it off for 2-3 hours a day atleast
Worst thing though, it's always giving me heartburn and acid reflux.
I ordered another corset online, a tighter one will be wearing it when I lose an inch off my waist. Will measure in 2 weeks.

Can any of you lovely ladies point me in the right direction of what corset to buy?

Not wanting to spend a lot and I saw some cheap ones on alieexpress, but if they are no good I don't want to waste my money. Has anyone had success from them?

I have this german corset from Glamour Boutique.... its amazing and really durable.. www.glamourboutique.com/ger005corset.aspx

problem with cheap corsets is they look nice but start coming apart when you use them a lot...

Guys, what do you think about this: http://www.amazon.com/McDavid-491R-491-Waist-Trimmer/dp/B000UVVX28/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1401976015&sr=8-8&keywords=waist+shaper

Edit: I just bought it. Big Grin

I also have bought a couple corsets from Wicked Reds.... www.wickedred.com/Under-Bust_c_51.html

she also sells on ebay.... Shirley I thinks the owners name... nice lady...

and I we have a really nice local exotic lingerie store here that I buy from.. nice to be able to try things on before you buy..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon