Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to get extra protien?

So I'm on a PM plan and I guess its best to stay away from soy shakes.

What are some good options for extra protien, but not sugar and calories? I'm already getting my normal servings of eggs and meat and milk with meals. I would like a protein snack that isnt too carb-y

Whey isolate? a Good brand?

or

I found this Raw Protien mix that is on sale here locally and seems to be a mix of brown rice protein and seeds, that might not work well with NBE but I dont really know. here it is - http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...=yfp-t-701

You could also try my protein paste recipe here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13018

I use it on sandwiches with rye bread and sharp cheddar, but you could also just spread it on some celery or something if you'd like to try it that way.

My sandwiches come to about 25g of protein with the cheese, so just the paste on celery might be more like 20g. It'd be a LOT fewer calories that way though! Even more mega concentrated!

I'm calculating this based on a 6oz serving size.

Another great low-cal source of protein is Greek yoghurt.

optimum whey gold standard,

I have been using that stuff for 7 years. You can get unflavoured stuff cheaper. Bodybuilding.com or nutraplanet.com are easy places to get it if you are in the USA.

Never buy those diet shakes (they are loaded with sugar).

Protein bars also tend to have a good amount of sugar, some better ones have a lot of fibre too though.

How about getting soy milk in the morning and Pm at night? Is this affect to pm result? [/u]

I ended up ordering an unflavored protein power. Didnt want sugar or artificial sweeteners either. I dont think a little bit of soy hurts PM. but more might interfere. I already eat 1 soy protein bar per day so I dont want to push the limits on that. I'm opting for 1% organic milk.

I think I'm going to make some hummus today for veggie dip.

try meals that combine legumes (like beans or peanuts) and grains. Legumes contain lysine, while grains contain methionine. by combining these two amino acids the body synthesizes a complete protein

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon