Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol dosage.

Exclamation 

Compared to other PM brands, Ainterol capsules come in rather high dosages (500 Mg). I keep reading that I should take one capsule in the morning and another one at night = (1000 Mg). Wouldn't that be too much? Especially to start out with? Considering other brands sell 100-300 Mg dosages.

The only two brands that I'm aware of, both have 500mg as the standard capsule weight and say two per day.

Really? Alright then. There is so much crap floating around about PM. Im just trying to make sense of it all. BTW reading your post inspired me to take the plunge with this brand so thank you.

I have no idea what to do about the whole period thing still. Iv read a million different methods. Iv considered just taking it everyday, and hoping that doesn't mess me up.

If it is 100mg it is probably an extract (more potent)
Typically products created for asian customers use 300-350mg due to the weight difference of the majority of their users.

A small woman under 50kg does not need 1000mg.

I'm 95 pounds. So perhaps ill start off with one a day, and increase it to two if need be.
Id like to use their cream or spray but its too expensive in the long haul.
I wonder if i could just buy the powder and mix that in with some lotin and that would work about the same???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon