Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need help!

Sad 

I have a lot of things to say, so please be patient and help me out!
Problem
I need larger breasts!Sad

Personal Background
1. I am Asian, Asians tend to have small breasts. All my family members' cup size is A or AA.Sad
2. I weigh 43.5 kg/96 Ibs and 160/5 ft 3 in cm tall.
3. I was born prematurely and I almost died.
4. I have little confidence.
5. I tried massaging my breasts for a year and nothing happened, maybe something went wrong. I didn't use any cream.
6. I also tried to do 60 push ups everyday for two months, again nothing happened, my arms had more strength though.

Under bust: 62 cm-63 cm, over bust: <72 cmSad
I am having problem finding a bra that fits me(and my twin sister)! I don't know my bra size here in the US, everything is 32, 34 and so on. It confuses me! I am wearing 32A, but I wonder if it really fits me. I want to be more like a woman. Although I am a minor, I still don't like others thinking I am a 12 year old! It ruins my confidence. That's why it is so important for me(and my sister) to have larger breasts. We need to be more confident.Smile

My problems are:
1. My parents don't know about this. They think it is not important and I should not waste my time. It is impossible for me to buy any pills, herbs and any other things that need money! It limits my options.Huh
2. I have limited free time. I guess I can do massages(without the cream because it costs money)and some exercises only if I have time.Smile

My sister and I are very desperate, we hate PE class because we have to change with many other girls we know, and it is embarrassing! We talked to our mom but she said we are normal. I know we are not because my breasts only got a little larger during puberty, and my nipples only changed color, not size. We are almost hopeless trying to find a way to enlarge our breasts that doesn't cost money and a lot of time. We can only guarantee to have 15-20 min of free time everyday. After searching through this website, I starts to have a little hope. I wish somebody can help us to gain more confidence.Smile

By the way, please correct me if I have any grammatical errors!Blush

Maybe you can try flaxseed oil. I'm asian too and my mom told me that flaxseed was good for my health and bought some so you could ask her to buy flaxseed oil and use it for massage.

Dear Qing, I have found a free download site to help with breast elargement. It is mustgrowbust.com They have all the tools ya need to help you grow. The best part, it is free! Hang in there hon, we are all behind ya!Smilehttp://mustgrowbust.com/ will also direct you to the site. As well as helping with your personal growth and mind.

Qing, another try for getting the right size bra is to shop for a sports bra. One size fits all and they are very comfortable to wear!! Can be found at any store ( WallMart, Target, or any sports store. The prices are pretty low, and the selections are many. By the way your grammer is very good!. Keep the confidence!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon