Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eyebrow regrowth?

So when I was a little kid, I really hated my masculine eyebrows and wanted to "tidy" them. I wasn't about to ask any of the adults to help me, cuz why should I want tidier brows? So I tried shaving them. And shaved my entire brow off.

Just as they were starting to recover from this, I stuck my face in a grill that wasn't lighting... it lit... My face burned.

Ever since, I've had really really sparse ugly brows that refuse to grow in properly, at all...

I suppose most of you who have this kind of problem, it's from over-plucking or something else more normalish. My shaving and then burning my brows off has always been a source of embarrassment for me...

Anyways... So I've ordered this stuff: Skin Actives Brow and Lash Serum with KGF

I'll share my results with it in this thread, since it doesn't really fit in with the rest of my plan.

Eyebrows recovered with this stuff is supposed to be permanent according to the marketing. Most others, even the more expensive stuff, only promise results for as long as you continue using the product.

Anyone else have problems/have had problems with their brows and tried this product or another product?

Hey Abi!!!

Never had any problem with my eyebrows but they are naturally very sparse....i had once started applying castor oil on them at night....must have done it just for a few days and i felt like there was a difference.....

i have acne on my face.....so i dint want to mess with that...hence i stopped....thought it would be better to fix one problem and then take on another Big Grin and also cos they are not so bad to require immediate attention....immediate is acne and BOOBS Big Grin

According to tracking on USPS's site, this stuff should be arriving either today or tomorrow. It's last reported activity was being processed at the local sort facility for the city where I live at five-o'clock this morning.

I'm thinking about using regular Q-tips instead of the supposed included squidgy applicator.

EDIT:
And it's here! Therefore I will begin use tomorrow morning. The directions say use twice, so, morning and night. I will begin reporting any changes to my brows as soon as they manifest.

This sounds interesting. I recently had a huge mole removed from my eyebrow and the hair is growing back, but not as thick as it was before. I have like 3 or 4 thin strands there now. It makes it look like I have a huge gap. I wonder if this could work for me.

Please keep us updated. Blush

(02-11-2012, 01:31 PM)Amber1017 Wrote:  This sounds interesting. I recently had a huge mole removed from my eyebrow and the hair is growing back, but not as thick as it was before. I have like 3 or 4 thin strands there now. It makes it look like I have a huge gap. I wonder if this could work for me.

Please keep us updated. Blush

I forgot about this thread. I've been occasionally reporting on this over in my overall plan thread.

It does appear to be working... But I'm not very good at doing it consistently.

[/align]
Oh! I didn't know there was another thread. I will look for it.

The stuff is cheap so it is worth a try, I think.

*goes to find thread*

It's got a "link" to it in my sig. It's just a text url, but if you copy it and paste it into your address bar it'll take you straight to it.

Oh! I hadn't noticed it.

Thanks! That made it really easy. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon