Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Angel34"B Boob and body reshaping program

(08-04-2013, 03:01 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  you seen to have growth on the right side boob (based on picture) but lost some fullness on the left side

Thanks guys!

I noticed in my pics the gap on the right side, it seems to depend on how Im standing how big the gap looks. I cant seem to get the same pose every time! I will take a better look at my nekids and see how those compare.

I don't think I've posted any pics with this bra before but I bought it back in January, Its a heavily padded VS 34D.

I got the same bra, a 34DD in black too that I need to try on again and take pics for comparison so I will try and do that asap.

This mornings weight - 128.2 lb Smile))))

Goal for this cycle is just to lose a little on the waist, inner thighs, upper hips, and try and maintain boobage/minimize loss there. If I reach my goal this month, I will start on PM internal again next cycle and work on growth.
[attachment=3140]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon