Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Angel34"B Boob and body reshaping program

So my first month of PM is done! Overall I felt very happy with it. Good amount of growing pains, no soreness or anything, just some shooting pains from time to time. I felt like my mood has been pretty good. My period was 1.5 days late and I am sure it was because I kept using the PM cream 2x a day on day 27 and 28. I will probably just do once a day on 27 and none on 28 in the future. No other problems with the period, no major cramping or super moody behavoir. A little teary, but I think its more because of outside things. I dont feel near as irritable and short tempered as I usually do so that is good! My skin looks decent, I didnt have as bad of a pre period breakout as usual it seems. Very few headaches.

I cant wait to start month 2! I want so badly for this to work and I'm trying to stay positive, but for some reason I feel like I am going to be so shocked if I even grow like the slightest bit!

I was a little surprised that I actually notices just a few slight pains yesterday and today. I figured they would be gone now that I am not on anything but my vitamins, collagen and MSM.

Getting ready to start cycle 2 of Pm tomorrow Yay! Starting with the cream. Biovea on the left boob, robust on the right. Almost all of my growing pains have been in my left boob, so I figure if those dont happen the biovea isnt working as well. I will be on it 4 days before I add pills. Of course the pains could have been from the pills too so that confuses it.

My carlsons MSM finally arrived last week so now I was able to go from 900/day to 3300. I also started drinking a LOT of milk. probably 5 or 6 small glasses a day. My reason is because milk raises IGF and lowers SHBG. I am sure my SHBG is high because of birth control. I am also eating a lot of protein (chicken mostly and other dairy) and very small amount of simple carbs. I do eat a good amount of fruit and veggies & spinach salads also as my body needs a fair amount of carbs. I feel like I need a little more protein still though and may add some protein powder.

My weakness/snack has been oatmeal raisin Luna bars & Chocolate mint cliff bars, but they have both soy and flaxseed in them with may not be super compatible to with my program. I really hope the amounts are insignificant enough not to matter because I dont want to give them up. This is about the only added sugar I am allowing myself per day, which is a lot better than the things I used to eat! I was still getting growing pains even though I ate about 1 a day.

I think I may have lost a little weight again in the last few days again from stress. This is really bad for NBE so I need to get this under control before this cycle. I noticed the headache that I had when taking the herbs has returned, and I realize now that it was a stress headache (behing the eyes) and not from the herbs or hormones. I also was feeling wierd again (which I thought was hormonal, but now maybe is from stress also, as I am not on anything at the moment (unless it is like a withrdrawl)

Interestingly though I figured by boobs were going to be super deflated during my period especially with losing weight again, but they look suprisingly normal, and I kind of felt like my left breast mostly seemed maybe a little fuller when I feel it with my sports bra on. I cant really see any difference in it, but I think there has been something happeneing with all those growing pains. Maybe its just wishfull thinking!

I'm a bit undecided on how much I am going to use the goats rue fenugreek with my massages, I will probably just play it by ear and not do them every day. I ended up kind of mixing it up last month and that seemed to work well, like it kept my body from getting too used to it or something.

I didnt think my HGH release was coming as it has been a LONG time since I ordered (and I couldnt get ahold of the company) but alas it has come! Now I just have to figure out how to take it.

I've been doing biovea on the left and robust on the right and cant really tell any difference yet, no real growing pains, just a little bit of a busy feeling still mosly on the left as usual. I will do more experimenting later in the month. Started my PM pills 1x day one day early (day 8) and today is 9. Last cycle it was about day 5 when I finally added robust and started feeling some pains, so hopefully they will come back soon once PM starts to build up again.

Drinking lots of organic milk, hopefully that can raise IGF without too many xenoestrogens.

I found a new treat for myself, the Zone Perfect chocolate mint bars, to replace the cliff bars, they have about half the sugar, less calories and still taste good (not quite as though) They still have soy and NO flax seed.

Ordering some unflavored protein powder to add to my fruit and greek yogurt shakes.

In the future I want to try some Yohimbe cream to try and get rid of the back of the arm flab and upper hips. Its such a tiny amount though, I am a little afraid of trying to lose any more weight right now. Its just like this little mini muffin top lol (pic). I think I may wait a few months and see If I get any boobage growth and then try it, but then again, getting rid of that fat could help the boobage get more of the estrogen. So hard to decide!

I think I need to try on some bras!

I realized in post #5 the bra I had worn that seemed big was a 36B not a 34B. (though I really had lost some weight/boobage) I read through Dolls post on bra fitting and maybe will try a 32C or D. My underbust is 30"

I have 2 victoria secret push up padded bras that are the same style. One is a 34C and one a 36B. The 34C fits much better (tried on yesterday) the 36B gaps at the top. I have 3 other 36B's that are not padded or push up that fit ok, but I do think the smaller band size is better for me. I was starting to think I was really an A cup for a minute there. I am pretty bad about not trying things on before I buy them, shopping is always hard with little kids!

I think I will go out and buy a really cute bra in 1 cup size too big and see if I can fill it out like chiyomilk did Smile))

1/2 way through my second cycle now. All is going well. Seemed like maybe less growing pains when I was on 1 pill at the beginning of the month compared to the beginning of last month, but there were definately some. I am not sure if I was just so busy this month I wasnt paying as much attention. Now on 2 pills they seem to have picked up, and feeling very "active" today. I havent got any of the crazy swelling/soreness other girls have gotten, but I think that is very good. I dont want false growth or temporary pregnancy type of boobs.

Got my protein powder in. NOW Protein Isolate to add to my fruit/yogurt shakes.

I am thinking of adding Dandelion Root extract externally from maybe day @ 23-8? need to think more on this.

*Also wanted to note that I am not massaging with Flax seed oil (in my goats rue or fenugreek mixture). The kind I got said "high lingans" on it, so I started using some coconut oil that I had instead until I can get some Borage oil.

Adding Lavendar oil to my nightly massage. Love the smell and it could be beneficial as I read this today. Getting tired of smelling like coconut and goats rue! -

"Essential oils like rosemary, lavender, and clove can contribute to dissolving petrochemical residues and counteracting cell membrane thickening that reduces receptor sensitivity to GH. This is because many essential oils possess a chemistry similar to the phospholipid structure of the cell membrane."

Also will be drinking peppermint tea. I have a bunch of it that I need to use and it looks like it has several benefits that I could use (not NBE related) One of my big things at the moment is my appetite is getting a little too big. I just ate a pretty good sized lunch and I am wanting some junk food pretty badly right now!

I've been noticing that I have been getting more muscle cramps, charlie horses lately so am taking magnesium too. Ive noticed like these little mini cramps in my pecs like if I strain myself (I think thats where they are coming from, not the breast tissue) .

Today is day 27, and I started spotting bleeding this morning. I was a little surprised since last time the PM delayed my period for 1.5 days. I had stopped pills on day 26, but continued 2x cream until day 28. I also just realized I had taken some herbs on those days just to see what would happen, and that probably contributed to the delay.

I did 1 pm pill and 2 cream yesterday, and skipped my pill this morning, but did the cream. started bleeding this morning so I ended up taking my pill around 10:00 + less than 1/8 tsp PC cream to stop the bleeding (still dont know if it worked).

I have redone my schedule to fit this, and also added when I will be doing lavendar and Yohimine/Coleus topical for fat burning on hips and back of arms. I am going to try to do this in 3 different 4 day segments per month along with short fasting workouts abd while doing PM cream on my breast. Hopefully that will help me hang on to breast fat.

Will be trying hard to eliminate all forms of estrogens/phytos during my period break except for the dandelion. I want to give my receptors a break for sure.

Here's the new schedule

[Image: PMplansoctober2_zps57791c95.jpg]

I ordered some Volufiline serum today and will be using it every day. I hope this will help my boobs retain (or store more) fat while I am trying to loose the last little bit off my hips and arms Smile ETA - I finally found the ingredients after I ordered this and realized this has a LOT of parabens in it. Good thing it was cheap, but I doubt I will use it now...

however I did find some of the active ingredient herb - (Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizome), 5:1 Extract Powder, 100 gm so I am going to read up on it and maybe make my own cream.

http://www.chineseherbsdirect.com/produc...ts_id=1304

If anyone has an idea of how to do this please help. I know nothing about herbs/dosing etc.

I am linking my personal page with my Fat redistribution theory, so I can make more comments here about it, since it is likely going to become a staple part of my breast enhancement program. I will still post results on the original thread though, that way I am not clogging up the board there with my jottings . Here is the thread.

Fat redistribution theory
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13334

So this morning was my 7th session in a row of yohimbine Lipderm(3.5 days of a.m and P.M wraps) I am starting to feel it a tiny bit systemically, basically feels like I had a cup of coffee. Normally I dont drink coffe at all because I dont like the effect it has on my nerves. I think I need to adjust back down to where I am only doing maybe 4-5 sessions. I had posted on the other thread that I have already lost 1" off hips and inner thighs both. I weighed 126.6 this morning at home. Last time I weighed myself was probably a week and a half -2 weeks ago, and I was @127.5-128lb. (gym scale) I would like to use their scale again, not sure how trustworthy mine at home is, but in the past, I have always felt like it weight me at MORE than the gym one.

I'm looking more at the Coleus Forskohlli and it doesn't affect the A2 receptors, or cause the anxiety. I wonder If I could use it more days, or if I could use it for a whole month straight on my hips....Maybe if I gain a few lb's and keep burning off my hips/arms, more of the new fat will be inclined to go to boobs. More than likely it will just go back to where it came off of, but even if there was a slight difference in where the fat goes back to due to using anti fat topicals on hips/thighs, and pro fat topicals on boobs, maybe over time it would add up. I need to do more research.

Coleus vs. ephedrine
Forskolin does initiate a similar cascade of chemical reactions as ephedrine. Now, where coleus differs from ephedrine is that ephedrine stimulates adrenergic receptors (which is the primary mechanism for ephedrine, even though this process is not totally accountable for its fat-burning effects) before it reaches cAMP. Unfortunately, many negative side effects can be experienced when some of these adrenergic receptors are stimulated, such as increased blood pressure, anxiety, etc. (This is basically why users of ephedrine-based supplements oftentimes experience unwanted and sometimes dangerous side effects.)" ]

I have also ordered Emu oil and borage oil and decided to Mix that with the Zhi Mu rather than the olive oil.

I got my Zhi Mu powdered extract today and it's water soluble so I was able to put it right into my Ro-bust cream! So happy I dont have to wait for it to steep, but I will still put some in my emu/borage oil to use sometimes once that gets here.

I think I was getting some tiny feelings from the Eveline volufiline bust cream, but I actually dont like that because I'm sure they were coming from the xenoestrogens/parabens in it. I dont think fat storage would cause any pains, as I never get them in my butt lol.

Hmm so yeaterday weighed myself and I lost another 2 lb! well I think so anyways. Weighed myself at home after my 3.5 day lipoderm at 126.5 (stupid home scale isnt that accurate though) I felt a little thin, so I did a 2.5 days where I ate what I thought was a little more to try and maybe gain. I did a little coleus topical those days, but NO lipoderm and still LOST 2 lb while trying to gain. Huh Down to 124.4 (moms medical scale). Maybe the scale was wrong originally, but I dont think so as I was 127/128 not too long before doing the lipoderm. 126.5 seemed about right. YIKES.

IDK if the coleus has sped up my metabolism, or just kind of blocked the fat from going where it normally would. I posted on the other thread, that I found out that the coleus can inhibit the synthesis of adipose tissue. I have been doing enough of it that its in my system Im sure, but trying to just keep it on those spot areas with the topicals. I did keep with not eating late at night and I think that is making me burn a lot of fat.

I am going to try and do another "gain" period of 3 days and see what happens, using the coleus and some occasional lipoderm in spot areas, and the robust and Zhi mu on the bust. I may eat a few late night snacks Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon