Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

plzz need your help for skin whitening ...

BTW hydroquinone is not dangerous but it is a high irritant and skin looks like crap using it. It is used in the obagi protocols and that is a medically endorsed system.

However the main issue with HQ is rebound darkening. The skin gets used to it fast and once you stop using it if it has lightened skin beyond it's natural colour, the melanoctyes which have been inhibited, go on a killing spree and the skin ends up being darker than before.

If you use it to get rid of a tan or to get back to natural skin colour then it is fine and no rebound darkening occurs as long as you use suncreen etc. I think the slow natural approach is best for long term. High % of HQ is not recommended for long term use as the liver has issue procressing it so it's a quick fix anyway.

Oh thnx sooo much Babakins really helpful informationBlush I appreciate it

Hydroquinone can be very bad for your skin especially if used for long periods of time. Not the most reliable source of info, but wikipedia backs that claim up. Like Babakins said, HQ is known to make treated dark spots or body parts darker in the long run. Additionally it can cause your skin to thin. You could try more natural remedies (i.e. lemon juice, papaya soap, kojic acid soap) with a very good sunblock (rain or shine). If you're looking to lighten your face and neck more than just a bit, I'd look into getting facial peels, start of with something mild like lactic acid. I recommend that you have the peels done professionally.

Hey you can try applying sesame oil to your face and neck but you will have to check out if it suits your skin type....otherwise coconut oil.....but dont go out in the sun after applying the oil....let it on for 10-15 min and wash off completely.....i think you will start seeing results in two days or so....good luckSmile

@Brilaw
OMG I was about to use HQ cream Huh
but it it seems really scary thnx for help
@Virgina
thnx for reply,,,,, have you tried the sesame oil before? my skin is mixed ,,would tht be okay?

Hi Sara!

yeah i have tried sesame oil on my face and whole body.....and after applying for just a day or two i got comments saying i was looking fairer.....but thats it i dint continue...

the problem is that i have acne on my face....which keeps going up and down....so i dont know if i am aggravating it with the oil or not......whether my acne is because of dandruff or high androgen or allergy....i dont know but i definitely dont want to increase it and the general notion is that oily skin should be kept oil free....so i am just not experimenting right now....

However if you are not prone to acne, you can try it......see how it goes for a few days.....if i try again will let you know the results.....

thnx sooooo much tht's really helpful
for yr oily skin u can try lemon juice it helps for both acne and lightening Blush

actually using oil on acneic skin to cleanse it is very good at keeping teh oils under control. the oil cleansing method is used to dissolve teh grotty oil from teh skin and lifts it right out. using something light like a jojoba oil would be good as it is very close the oil of human skin.

apply instead of cleanser or face wash, massage and then just wipe clean with a soft warm cloth. you can rinse or just let it dry. lots of people swear by this and after a week or so teh skin purges and then clears up.

i would google recipes for teh oil or just by a ready made oil. i really like this method to clean skin.

Sara - thanks!! maybe i will try lemon for my oily skin....i am already using a lemon face wash though...so still wondering...hmm

Babs - thank you so much for your advice....if oil is not so bad for skin then maybe i can start sesame oil again cos i have it.....was also thinking of applying ice.....

look up the OIL CLEANSING METHOD online lots of recipes will come up of oils to use.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon