Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SHARE YOUR BEST WAY FOR WAIST REDUCTION

Doll, I have seen your body pics on the programs pages and you do not have the fat arms and big waist that you speak of. I jsut thought I would point that out. You have a very enviable shape indeed do you think you may have a mild case of BDD judging by that?

Asfor the large waist the best way to determine what the natural size is, with calipers! Or just to pinch and determine where your ribcage ends. You can probably account for the pinch to include abut an inch of muscle, 1/2 inch of skin and the rest is fat. This is what a trainer did with me once. He also said if I ouch then that is where teh fat barrier ends!

Course doing oblique exercises will build up muscles but along with serratus ones it should shape the waist and lower ribcage rather than making a boxy waistline.

Simply put hula hooping both clockwise and anticlockwise Smile Accoding to BB.com YHCL creams eventually go systemic.

I read that you can cycle yohimbine cream 4 days on 2 days off in order to keep it from going systemic. It seems like it would be even easier to cycle if for 4 days on 3 days off, so that you could just skip your doses on Fri/Sat/Sun every week. It would be a lot easier for me to remember that way.

On a related note, I've been trying to make yohimbine cream with some old pills I had lying around, but they seem to have way too much filler. I'm using the Primaforce brand. Each capsule contains 2.5 mg yohimbine, but it looks large enough to hold 400 mg of "stuff". That means that it must be at least 99.5% inactive ingredients. I'm not trying to say that they ripped me off, since the pills probably still contain the 2.5 mg yohimbine that I payed for. The only reason I even care about the fillers is because they make it impossible to make a cream out of this stuff. When I mix it with aloe and my carrier, it forms a really thick paste that pills up and flakes. I need to find a yohimbine hcl powder that has a lot less fillers, but I'm not sure how to go about finding it.

Doll, are you using bulk yohimbine for your cream? Does it dissolve well?

(03-09-2012, 08:32 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Doll, I have seen your body pics on the programs pages and you do not have the fat arms and big waist that you speak of. I jsut thought I would point that out. You have a very enviable shape indeed do you think you may have a mild case of BDD judging by that?

Asfor the large waist the best way to determine what the natural size is, with calipers! Or just to pinch and determine where your ribcage ends. You can probably account for the pinch to include abut an inch of muscle, 1/2 inch of skin and the rest is fat. This is what a trainer did with me once. He also said if I ouch then that is where teh fat barrier ends!

Course doing oblique exercises will build up muscles but along with serratus ones it should shape the waist and lower ribcage rather than making a boxy waistline.

Simply put hula hooping both clockwise and anticlockwise Smile Accoding to BB.com YHCL creams eventually go systemic.

I hate my arms. I know I'm pretty self-conscious, but far less than a lot of people. I guess I just know that it's fat for me because I know I should be so much smaller. I'm a pretty petite person, always have been, and seeing myself gaining in unsightly areas just makes me hate myself. And my arms are very large for my size, and the upper arm fat makes my wide shoulders look even wider, so I know slimming them will not only slim the look of my entire body, but it will also help accentuate my growing breasts, and I might feel a little better about their size. I think part of the reason I am so dissatisfied with my growth so far is because my arm and stomach fat make them look even smaller. I KNOW my friend has BDD; she will complain all day about a small skin-coloured pimple on her face, JUST ONE, and I'm sitting here glaring at her the whole time with my mild acne, healing acne scars and clogged pores that won't go away. So I know I'm not actually that bad, and really, I see it as a good thing that I'm so bent on getting into shape, because judging myself like this really helps put a fire under my arse!

I don't have a trainer or anything fancy for judging my waistline, so I just kinda pinch at it myself and look at it from all angles to judge for myself how far I really need to go. Smile And I want a weighted hula hoop so bad! I might get one next spring since it's almost fall now and I literally have nowhere to do it in my house...

mochaccino Wrote:I read that you can cycle yohimbine cream 4 days on 2 days off in order to keep it from going systemic. It seems like it would be even easier to cycle if for 4 days on 3 days off, so that you could just skip your doses on Fri/Sat/Sun every week. It would be a lot easier for me to remember that way.

Doll, are you using bulk yohimbine for your cream? Does it dissolve well?

I actually did read that, I totally forgot (I got too caught up trying to figure out how to make a good cream!) THANK YOU for mentioning that! ^^; I'll probably do it every other day or every two days anyway. I bought the capsules, and the cream won't get here until the mail gets here later today, so I don't know yet what they look like opened or how well they'll mix (I haven't even opened the bottle yet to see what the pills look like). I don't expect it to dissolve, but I'm going to be using it mostly as a wrap anyway, so I'll be washing it off after wearing it for a few hours regardless. I'll let you guys know how it works for me!

Thanks for being so honest Doll. I really wish you the best as you're such a sweet person. I hate my upper arms too grr and my thighs and my waist so yep I hear what you're saying.

I wonder if you could try making a serum from teh YHCL rather than mixing into a cream. Sometimes just making a serum with distilled water helps and then it can be slowly mixed into the cream without splitting etc. Also who knows it might allow the filler to separate out. I wonder if heating it with propylene glycol would work as that would help penetration.

We need a chemist here!

(04-09-2012, 06:26 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Thanks for being so honest Doll. I really wish you the best as you're such a sweet person. I hate my upper arms too grr and my thighs and my waist so yep I hear what you're saying.

I wonder if you could try making a serum from teh YHCL rather than mixing into a cream. Sometimes just making a serum with distilled water helps and then it can be slowly mixed into the cream without splitting etc. Also who knows it might allow the filler to separate out. I wonder if heating it with propylene glycol would work as that would help penetration.

We need a chemist here!

Aw, that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me! Blush I keep looking at my arms to see how big they really are, and it makes me notice how really big they are in comparison to my lower arm. The upper half is nice and plump, and the lower half is TOO skinny and vein-y! The lower half of my arm looks like I don't eat and just sit around and do drugs all day long. :/ I don't know how it's even possible for them to look so different. If you saw how thin my hands and fingers are, you would probably think I was sick! ^^;

You just spoke more chemistry than I'll ever know. LOL I mixed my pills into my cream, and the cream is almost overflowing now! I still haven't been able to use it as a wrap yet (out of seran wrap), so I'm not quite sure yet how well it'll work. I still put it on last night anyway, and it is tightening my skin at least! My arms are so smooth now! Big Grin

I can't wait to put it on for a few hours at night as a tummy wrap. My stomach isn't tight like I want it to be, and I can tell already this is going to help!

Did it dissolve and absorb? My mixture left white crumbs all over me even after I rubbed in the excess with some water.

(05-09-2012, 10:27 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Did it dissolve and absorb? My mixture left white crumbs all over me even after I rubbed in the excess with some water.

No, but the white specks are all small, and if I'm using it as a wrap (which is preferred, I know it shows better results that way with this cream), I wipe it all off afterwards anyway, so it doesn't bother me. They're small enough I don't even wipe them off my arms when I don't use it as a wrap.

I'm so disgusted with myself, and weight loss hasn't happened this first week of diet and exercise (I know sometimes it takes a good two or three weeks to even start seeing results, but I'm impatient). I'm going to continue with this new regimen, however, but I plan on getting a corset this month rather than next month or November. I can't wait any longer, I need to get a smaller waist. I hate that I've become so judgmental of my body, but it can't be helped. I've stopped using my Squeem (except for as a waist training belt during workouts and for stomach wraps) in the hopes that these awful marks it left will go away. I need to get a corset asap, because without the Squeem for back support, my back pain is going to get really bad very soon, and eventually I won't be able to wear a bra. :/ I was hoping to be at 25" at least before getting a corset so I could start with a smaller size, but it looks like that won't be happening. Hopefully by the time I order I can start getting under 26", and can order a 20" corset (I know I shouldn't go so low, but I'm sure I'll be fine).

Mochaccino and anyone else who might know:
How does this corset look? It's the perfect price for my budget, the seller's got mostly amazing feedback, and it looks mostly well made. At this price, I could probably afford to buy a 22" and then buy a new one when I outgrow it in a few months, although if you think I'll do fine in a 20", I'd still prefer that. ^^;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Full-Heavy-A...1e69627420

I can wear a 20in so you should be fine just tighten it up slow like put it on loosely leave it like that for a while then tighten more its pretty comfortable doing it that way.

It looks to me like these corsets are the same ones being sold by higher end corset shops as their "value" line. Typically the middle-of-the-road, "almost" high end corset shops have a regular section where the cheapest corset is $150, and then a small "value" section where the corsets are magically $50- $75. Lately 80% of the "value corsets on offer are jaquard and pinstripe satin, just like these. I don't understand how these could cost $20. Either the corset shops have a huge mark-up (which is possible), or these are an even cheaper knock-off of a popular bargain brand. Also, some of the wording in the description part of the listing seemed odd to me. I couldn't decide if it was just because of poor English skills, or if they were being intentionally evasive. I would ask them if the corsets contain any plastic boning or un-reinforced seems. Apparently manufacturers will sometimes put a few steel bones in a mostly plastic corset and call it "steel-boned". Other times the corsets won't have any plastic boning, but some areas that are reinforced in "real" corsets will not be reinforced at all in the cheaper ones. I noticed that they openly advertise that the busk is extremely flexible. That doesn't sound like a good sign to me. You shouldn't be able to easily bend it into a loop, even if it springs right back. If you can, then it's probably too soft to do what it's supposed to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon