Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SHARE YOUR BEST WAY FOR WAIST REDUCTION

well so far i have half an inch down but i am also eating better this is me in a 22inch corset i know my goal is possible as not long back i did have a natural 22inch waist still keeping reasonable size bust and hips until got lazy with my health.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow you look great BonitaDDs .. love itBig Grin
what's is your corset type?
..... and your boobs are great too did you grow on nbe?

girlzzz look at this video seems great
http://insanehomefatloss.com/index-video...fAodBg0A0Q

I just found something you ladies might be interested in. Big Grin I went to a corset forum I used to frequent, and I asked for links to photos of serious, expert tightlacers without their corsets. 10 years ago, when I became interested in corsets (and then lost interest), I could never ever find any photos of the natural waists of tightlacers. A super helpful person showed me a link to a pic of a very serious tightlacer named Sylphide. It was taken 24 hours after removing her corset: http://www.sylphide.de/estart.htm (click "Gallery" and go to the block of photos titled "last comments". Keep in mind that although her waist is super tiny in the underwear pic, once the corset was removed, her waist expanded 5 inches larger than her 17" corset. This is 3 inches smaller than her original 25" waist. That means she's able to maintain a 12% reduction for at least 24 hours. That may not sound like much, but the pic proves that it really is. I've heard some tightlacers say that its possible for the natural waist to retain this level of reduction for almost 2 days, meaning that you would only need to do maintenance training 3 times a week, probably at night. However, it took her 2 years of constant tightlacing to reach a 30% reduction in her corset waist in order to retain 12% reduction in her natural waist. Not that she herself was necessarily interested in having a small natural waist. She seems to be more interested in corset fetishism, but that's a whole 'nother barrel o' monkeys Tongue .
I admit that even though her natural waist is cute, her 17" corset looks frightening small to most people, including me. That just goes to show, A 30% reduction is no joke! It's amazing she did this in only 2 years. If she had chosen to cinch down to a more subtle 25%, she would have a 19" waist, which looks a lot different. A 25% reduction is still a bit too much to wear to the grocery store unless you cover it up, but it's not nearly as frightening as a 17" corset, even when exposed. Here's an example of tightlacer named Annelai wearing a 19" corset: http://www.ladyannalai.com/2010_06_01_archive.html She's wearing a panty girdle over it for some reason (a lot of corset fetishists are also panty girdle fetishits. Don't ask me why Huh )

Now finally, here's an accomplished tightlacer who, like me, probably doesn't give a crap about corset fetishism and just wants a tiny natural waist. On the other hand, she does do paid fetish shoots, so who knows. BHM cannot stop talking about this woman: http://anthonywilsonjr.com/2012/02/13/my...aura-dore/ She cinched down from 25" to 19" over the course of 4 years, at which point she retained a natural waist of 23". The reason it took her 4 years instead of 2 years, like Sylphide, is probably that she started out as a competitive body builder. Don't think "Miss. Olympia". "Figure" bodybuilding competitions are based on more typical notions of female beauty garnished with some extra muscle. Muscular abs makes it difficult to tightlace successfully, but this proves that it's possible. Her measurements are my ideal measurements minus a cup size or two, 34c-23-39!!! Then again, having seen her, I think I could make do with those measurements Tongue

(26-08-2012, 02:25 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  I just found something you ladies might be interested in. Big Grin I went to a corset forum I used to frequent, and I asked for links to photos of serious, expert tightlacers without their corsets. 10 years ago, when I became interested in corsets (and then lost interest), I could never ever find any photos of the natural waists of tightlacers. A super helpful person showed me a link to a pic of a very serious tightlacer named Sylphide. It was taken 24 hours after removing her corset: http://www.sylphide.de/estart.htm (click "Gallery" and go to the block of photos titled "last comments". Keep in mind that although her waist is super tiny in the underwear pic, once the corset was removed, her waist expanded 5 inches larger than her 17" corset. This is 3 inches smaller than her original 25" waist. That means she's able to maintain a 12% reduction for at least 24 hours. That may not sound like much, but the pic proves that it really is. I've heard some tightlacers say that its possible for the natural waist to retain this level of reduction for almost 2 days, meaning that you would only need to do maintenance training 3 times a week, probably at night. However, it took her 2 years of constant tightlacing to reach a 30% reduction in her corset waist in order to retain 12% reduction in her natural waist. Not that she herself was necessarily interested in having a small natural waist. She seems to be more interested in corset fetishism, but that's a whole 'nother barrel o' monkeys Tongue .
I admit that even though her natural waist is cute, her 17" corset looks frightening small to most people, including me. That just goes to show, A 30% reduction is no joke! It's amazing she did this in only 2 years. If she had chosen to cinch down to a more subtle 25%, she would have a 19" waist, which looks a lot different. A 25% reduction is still a bit too much to wear to the grocery store unless you cover it up, but it's not nearly as frightening as a 17" corset, even when exposed. Here's an example of tightlacer named Annelai wearing a 19" corset: http://www.ladyannalai.com/2010_06_01_archive.html She's wearing a panty girdle over it for some reason (a lot of corset fetishists are also panty girdle fetishits. Don't ask me why Huh )

Now finally, here's an accomplished tightlacer who, like me, probably doesn't give a crap about corset fetishism and just wants a tiny natural waist. On the other hand, she does do paid fetish shoots, so who knows. BHM cannot stop talking about this woman: http://anthonywilsonjr.com/2012/02/13/my...aura-dore/ She cinched down from 25" to 19" over the course of 4 years, at which point she retained a natural waist of 23". The reason it took her 4 years instead of 2 years, like Sylphide, is probably that she started out as a competitive body builder. Don't think "Miss. Olympia". "Figure" bodybuilding competitions are based on more typical notions of female beauty garnished with some extra muscle. Muscular abs makes it difficult to tightlace successfully, but this proves that it's possible. Her measurements are my ideal measurements minus a cup size or two, 34c-23-39!!! Then again, having seen her, I think I could make do with those measurements Tongue

Thanks for those links! I've always wondered what those tiny waists looked like under the corsets. The model at the bottom looks amazing.

I also read the link you posted on the other page...and I'm wondering, are ANY results from corsetting permanent? She was saying that the organs will shift back to their original position if you don't keep it up, so the reshaping isn't permanent...but will you at least maintain some inch loss if you stop completely?

Busty, all the genuine, serious tightlacers seem to agree that visible waist change is not permanent. In other words, there may be some permanent internal changes, especially if you're very young, but the actual waist measurement and the appearance of the waist will still eventually go back to normal. How long it takes for this to happen, and the degree of reduction that's retained during that time, has everything to do with how long and how severely a person has tightlaced. There are a surprising number of very serious tightlacers that have stopped tightlacing for long periods time. Some of them stop during pregnancy, or they take a break when they're not in a relationship with a partner that strongly "encourages" constant tightlacing *cough*. They all say that there waist went completely back to normal.

There are some people who say that the most extreme tightlacers of all (waaay more extreme than Sylphide) retain a small amount of reduction permanently. Other people are quick to point out that tightlacers who are obsessed enough to reach those levels of reduction, never ever stop tightlacing for more than a few months. They're just far too obsessed with wearing corsets.

Even if it's never permanent, doing maintenance tightlacing 3 times a week doesn't seem so bad.

Thanks for the reply again! At first, I was thinking that I didn't want to start something that I would have to keep up for the rest of my life...but then I realized, I do that anyway with other beauty routines!

If you're overweight, do you think it's better to start training after you've gotten rid of the extra fat around your midsection?

If your planning on wearing custom corsets (you should), you might have to keep buying new ones as your shape changes, which could get expensive quickly. On the other hand, if you're not that overweight, or if you plan to lose the weight slowly than it might still be worthwhile to start now. I can PM you the name of a good, cheap custom corset site if I ever manage to find the bookmark again.

(28-08-2012, 05:34 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  If your planning on wearing custom corsets (you should), you might have to keep buying new ones as your shape changes, which could get expensive quickly. On the other hand, if you're not that overweight, or if you plan to lose the weight slowly than it might still be worthwhile to start now. I can PM you the name of a good, cheap custom corset site if I ever manage to find the bookmark again.

If you find that link, I'm interested, too. I'd like to have a real corset by October/November. My Squeem is helping me keep a more cinched look already, but there's no way I can lose an inch anytime soon from this like they promise. Very upset. I even wore it by accident for like 16hrs yesterday. I'm feeling slight soreness at the bottom of my ribcage, but that's all so far. Maybe by the time I get a real corset, I'll have lost an inch.

I like those girls you listed, great pics. I LOVE Laura's waist so much, she's my goal (I love the shape she's created and she's got a larger butt like me, so it gives me a better idea of what I can achieve). Although she's HUGELY into corset fetishism. It's hard to believe because a lot of her photoshoots used to be hip hop modeling and what-not, but she's shifted more and more into fetish modeling. She loves gore and alternative fashions. You can see a lot of her fetish modeling under the pseudonym Sweetie Cyanide.
[Image: 1.jpg]
I've begun to love her body even more once I found out she was so into latex fashions.

I love waist training so far, and I've just barely begun. I can't wait to get a real corset and tighten it enough to feel like it's there. Even though the Squeem cinches me almost two inches, I barely feel it and hardly remember it's on. I know it isn't for everybody, but it is a great way to keep off belly fat for good. Many women who corset for enough years experience permanent results (not corset sized, but smaller than their natural bodies) because their fat cells eventually relocate to their hips and breasts, so even once they gain weight, it's always everywhere else. Smile

I wish they made arm corsets. =_=

Even more stuff about corsets, for anyone who cares Tongue How to choose a quality corset: http://thelingerieaddict.com/2012/01/wha...unked.html She does spend a lot of time talking about careful pattern matching, but that's probably only relevant in corsets that are over $500. Corsets that are that expensive should be works of art, but of course the perfect pattern matching doesn't make them fit any better. I don't care as much about that level of detail because I don't intend to spend that much on a corset, and I know most of you don't want to either. Further down, in the comment section, she says that in cheaper corsets the pattern should still match reasonably well up the center front. Perfect pattern matching isn't relevant in that case, but if there's a glaring miss-match along the front center seam, than who knows where else the corsetier cut corners. It's fine if the other seams don't match. What's more important in a corset is whether or not the edges of the laced area are perfectly parallel to each other. The article shows an unusually exaggerated example of uneven lacing, but I've seen plenty of crappy corsets online that flare out at the bottom of the laces, or even both above and below the waist. Apparently, there should also be very little wrinkling, if any. Keep in mind that satin always shows more wrinkles than other fabrics (by "wrinkles" I mean tiny folds or buckles in the fabric near the waist or grommets). The indentation in the waist should also be very sharp like two V's facing each other > < , not like two parentheses ) ( , even if the waist reduction is small. I'm exaggerating a bit, of course, but I hope you guys get my point. All of this stuff is mentioned somewhat in the article, but I thought it was worth emphasizing because a lot of people seem to feel lost when choosing corsets. Lately, I've seen a lot of terrible corsets being purchased for high prices. BTW, if you own a corset that breaks these rules, I'm not saying that it's "wrong" or won't work, but I think people are in dire need of quality standards for reference, especially if they plan to spend a little more on their corset.

Lingerie Addict has a lot more great, useful articles about corsets if you're interested. Here's the "About" page just because I totally love the site's owner: http://thelingerieaddict.com/2008/04/about-addict.html She's super helpful, smart, and insightful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon