Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So confused about when during my cycle U should be taking PM???

Hey Everyone,
Was hoping someone could give me a simple and straight forward answer to when during the menstral cycle I should be taking PM? I saw in one thread a girl said on the first day of your period, and then take it for two weeks, but in the archive section in a thread someone else said you don't take it while you have your period? Sorry I know its a very basic question!

Thanks very much Smile

i am wondering this too! please if you ever find out any info let me know :< i read somewhere that sumtimes they say the whole 15 days/month because its going by birthcontrol or something. on other sites it says its recommended to take 1000mg a day so its pretty confusing.Huh

Some people start their PM on the first day (day period starts). But some people say it made them a little sick to their stomachs so they wait til period ends to start PM. It depends too on what type of BC you're on. It really gets confusing here and I'm not on BC so I don't know but I believe Lady Flash did a little experimenting with PM on BC. You might look up her posts and see what she said.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon