Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

It is going really well, my eyes were a deep dark dark brown, now they are medium brown. It is a slow slow slow process. I use more like 80% honey 20% water, and I open up a capsule of MSM and put in the mix. I think it will take about 3 months of Continuous use to get the color I desire. I would like them to become some what of a brownish hazel color, I wanted to try adding chamomile tea, however, I am allergic to ragweed and its not advised for ppl who have ragweed allergies. So in the meantime I will continue on this path.

Make sure you all are taking breaks after a few weeks, or your eyes will get use to it and not respond anymore.

OMG I see progress!!!

Ok...the top pic was taken on 10/28 in my car at the same time of day, my car is also in the same parking spot. The bottom pic I JUST took in my car. Today is 11/2 Smile

[Image: 568BD266-93DD-4AC2-86D1-36277805F180-226...d32dda.jpg]

Now I know it's not really drastic but that was fast! I've been using 30% MSM drops and Honey & Water drops. I'd say the honey is about 40/45% (?)

Here's another pic outside but not in direct sunlight
[Image: IMG_2416_zps074452dc.jpg]

I took this one just a little while ago as well.

(02-11-2012, 10:24 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Make sure you all are taking breaks after a few weeks, or your eyes will get use to it and not respond anymore.

Just changing your formula (ingredients) would suffice and allow you continued success right?

You wouldn't have to stop at all. That way if your eyes ever started to get used to the first formula, you would have your second formula to use, then maybe switch back after a while to the first formula.

(02-11-2012, 09:08 PM)Sddfost Wrote:  It is going really well, my eyes were a deep dark dark brown, now they are medium brown. It is a slow slow slow process. I use more like 80% honey 20% water, and I open up a capsule of MSM and put in the mix. I think it will take about 3 months of Continuous use to get the color I desire. I would like them to become some what of a brownish hazel color, I wanted to try adding chamomile tea, however, I am allergic to ragweed and its not advised for ppl who have ragweed allergies. So in the meantime I will continue on this path.

That's great!

I am thinking abut 2 or 3 months for me too.

Goodluck to you!

I'll be switching to a Cranberry/Honey/Chamomile mix later in the month after I use up my Honey/Lemon mix of course. I'm debating on if I should add the Lemon, I think that'd be too much. I can't remember who but someone asked if lime darkens the eye, and the answer is no it would not.

(02-11-2012, 11:02 PM)Amber1017 Wrote:  
(02-11-2012, 10:24 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Make sure you all are taking breaks after a few weeks, or your eyes will get use to it and not respond anymore.

Just changing your formula (ingredients) would suffice and allow you continued success right?

You wouldn't have to stop at all. That way if your eyes ever started to get used to the first formula, you would have your second formula to use, then maybe switch back after a while to the first formula.

No, its not the ingredients, it the effect they have on the eye. If the effect continues, the eye will stop responding eventually.

(02-11-2012, 10:52 PM)504BrownEyedGirl Wrote:  OMG I see progress!!!

Ok...the top pic was taken on 10/28 in my car at the same time of day, my car is also in the same parking spot. The bottom pic I JUST took in my car. Today is 11/2 Smile

Now I know it's not really drastic but that was fast! I've been using 30% MSM drops and Honey & Water drops. I'd say the honey is about 40/45% (?)

Congrats!!! Smile It's subtle, but I see it too!

(02-11-2012, 10:52 PM)504BrownEyedGirl Wrote:  OMG I see progress!!!

[Image: 568BD266-93DD-4AC2-86D1-36277805F180-226...d32dda.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2416_zps074452dc.jpg]

You're eyes are beautiful! However, when taking pictures, lighting is always hard to get it so perfect to compare to the originals before. If you look at the last photo, everything's lighter, look at your skin. The more light you are exposed to, the more light your irises let in. Are you sure you see a change?

So for anyone who is doing comparison photos, please make sure the lighting is the same as the comparison pics as much as possible(probably impossible).

(02-11-2012, 11:08 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(02-11-2012, 11:02 PM)Amber1017 Wrote:  

No, its not the ingredients, it the effect they have on the eye. If the effect continues, the eye will stop responding eventually.

So how does that work? When one gets used to something usually a change is all that is needed, until the body gets used to that. Like dosages of medicine and stuff.

I haven't read too much on eyecolorboard that says a break is needed. Unless I missed those threads. People just switched formulas. Do you have any links?

I know a short break is needed from inhibitors during the day to allow melanin to be released so it can be destroyed/changed by your formula, though. It is a slow release though. Is this the break you are talking about? I would think different lightening agent would work when one stopped.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon