Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(27-08-2012, 11:03 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I have noticed the whites of my eyes have been whiter too. No real changes to report but I think I will keep going and change my diet more. I have been more sensitive to light as well. Not too crazy about this effect.

lighter eyes are more sensitive to light than dark eyes but lighter eyes are meant to see better in the dark so maybe it means its workingSmile

"lighter eyes are more sensitive to light than dark eyes but lighter eyes are meant to see better in the dark so maybe it means its working"

I hope so @.@ I've noticed light sensitivity too and it sucks! Lol. Come on bright eyes!

as if this forum couldn't get any weirder with people growing boobs every which way Big Grin i have wanted lighter eyes too! i tried hypnosis but got lazy. i have literally almost black eyes. sometimes i get under a bright light just to remember what they look like. i dream of green, my fave color. i am african, so that would be so cool! good luck y'all and be safe.

I am feeling quite silly. I think we need to just be happy with what we have. Honestly, I looked in the mirror and and took a web cam photo swearing there was a change but then I looked back in my old pics and realize it was all lighting. My eyes have always been the same green with a brown ring around the iris. My skin was slightly lighter in one pic and so where my irises, then the question of lighting accepted in the irises when the pic was taken. It was like the first time I actually really noticed/paid attention to my eyes.

My eyes are the same exact color and I think I am just going to stick with diet. If its true a man's eyes supposedly went from brown to blue on a coconut fast for like a month then obvious this method would be most effective and it was obviously his genetic color. I do know that a clean colon can give your your real eye color whether that be a beautiful brown, light brown, hazel, green or blue.

I think black eyes are rare but they may be genetic. I don't care to have light sensitivity, I'll just have to wear glasses more and avoid the sun and then avoiding sparking melanin production all over again. Quite silly. Stay out of the sun to stay light, keep out in the sun to stay dark.
All in all, I am glad we are all different. The laser to turn brown eyes blue will be here soon enough for those dying to have blue. Although this could be tempting, I def couldn't see myself changing my hazel for blue. It would so not be me, some how, Id still feel fake. I know lightening with honey and chamo doesn't really produce such a drastic change/results but to keep this up for years or even a maintenance dose is just overkill for me. So I'll give it a go for a little bit but I am fine if this doesn't work like I hoped and I'll feel great if it does work.

I guess most of us all want to be exotic, big breasted, fairer skinned, tanned etc. We will all start looking the same with our eyes and 40" 23 40 DD's figures. I still have a feeling most of us will still not be happy with what we have. LOL, What the hell!

i think its working for me anyway they look bluer grey rather than black in most light now and yes i want to look quite exotic but i am comfortable with my body as it is but its just fun to use these natural remedies for beauty out of interest to see what can be achieved naturally i think the better progress we get from them the more it would encourage people who are unhappy to try herbal and alternative methods to surgury.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

^ Your eyes are BEAUTIFUL!

(28-08-2012, 10:52 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  The laser to turn brown eyes blue will be here soon enough for those dying to have blue. Although this could be tempting, I def couldn't see myself changing my hazel for blue. It would so not be me, some how, Id still feel fake. I know lightening with honey and chamo doesn't really produce such a drastic change/results but to keep this up for years or even a maintenance dose is just overkill for me. So I'll give it a go for a little bit but I am fine if this doesn't work like I hoped and I'll feel great if it does work.

I could never get my eye colour changed with a laser. I would feel fake, too. I'm sure that'll become mainstream eventually and a LOT of people will have blue eyes. I'd much rather have green, though.

I know we need to feel better about what we have, but chances are a lot of us will still be too judgmental on ourselves no matter what we look like. I know I'll never be completely satisfied, but I'm glad, because it keeps me striving for new things. I love finding natural ways to better my body image, as I'd never take the surgical route and would otherwise hate my body so much more than I do now.

I know I'll never have piercing, bright green eyes, and I'm ok with that. But just a slight improvement on their colour would really help boost my confidence even more and help me feel like I stand out in a good way (something I've never experienced before). Through all of this, I'm finding that a lot of these methods I'm using to change my body are really helping my overall health, and I wouldn't change that for anything.

I took pics of my eye last night because one of my contacts is effing up my eyes and made my one eye COMPLETELY red (it looked like I rubbed sand in my eye), and I got a much brighter picture of my eyes. I know it was lighting, but it got me looking more at my eyes, and I really wish I had a good camera to take pictures of them with. They're so deep, and with the brown ring around my pupil, it looks like a negative image of a sun on a green sky. Too bad my pupils are always so large, so the brown eats away the green in most light and people don't even realize there's any green in my eyes.

(28-08-2012, 11:53 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  i think its working for me anyway they look bluer grey rather than black in most light now and yes i want to look quite exotic but i am comfortable with my body as it is but its just fun to use these natural remedies for beauty out of interest to see what can be achieved naturally i think the better progress we get from them the more it would encourage people who are unhappy to try herbal and alternative methods to surgury.

Your eyes are a beautiful dark blue! I couldn't see how they would ever look more black in light.

So, I've been thinking about my eyes a lot now, and I think my eyes were always meant to have this dark hazel colour rather than black. I think wearing glasses so many years attracted the sunlight to my eyes, causing them to produce such a dark colour. Like the way sunlight reflects off water and burns you faster. Because even when my eyes were black, I was still more sensative to sunlight than most people. I've worn glasses since I was in elementary school up until 12th grade, where they finally started to lighten. Also, as you age, your eyes get lighter. So I think I got glasses when I was still young and my eyes were still dark, but because of the glasses they never got the chance to properly lighten as I grew. :/

I think you are right, Doll. They do lighten as you get older even into your 20's you will notice more changes. I remember being a little dark skinned girl with dark brown eyes and then when I hit 6th grade, they began to lighten. A girl bully at school used to tease me and write mean letters and I always remember her saying"your shit brown eyes." Her eyes were black. She was really jealous of me.

I always thought "why talk about my eyes?" She was obsessive because I was the new girl some of the boys liked.
Rainbow 

Well I've been off this for a about two weeks, but my eyes color is still the medium/lighter brown that it was when I stopped it hasn't changed back =D so yay for that, I'm going to make a new batch today and start back today as well. I think it's a good thing I stopped when I did that shows m that my eyes won't revert back plus now they're not used to it anymore. I was starting to think my eyes were building up a resistance to the mixture so taking a break was perfect.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon