Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Okay so its been 4 days or so, and I have no changes to report.

My eyes are the same exact color. I know its going to take longer if this works.

ooh I'm excited about this. My eyes are a medium brown and I would love it if I could get them to a honey lighter brown.

this is very inetesting, i would love to try my eyes are such a mixture of colours but only if i look closely and in bright light they are dark mostly grey with green blue tint with a little brown close to the centre although they appear almost black in most light so if i lighten them im not sure what colour they would be.
would it work as an eye wash instead of drops because i already have one and then i could mix up the solution fresh each time i use to reduce risk of any bacteria.

(20-08-2012, 01:50 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Black to blue is unheard of unless you are extremely toxic. And it would have to be in your genetics / true determined color since childhood. I guess you have to penetrate the deepest layer for it and I heard there is a laser that can do it. Until I find actual photo proof, I will say most likely not. But even then, how would one tell if it is photo-shopped?

So if you truly have a desire or need for blue eyes, I'd look into that. But eye lightening I think is more cleansing than anything. You can def lighten or lessen the pigments but to expect anything more maybe going to a dangerous zone. We are talking about our precious eyes here. Maybe try a raw food diet.

You can also get that eye disease when your older and get them blue.
I truly think blue eyes are stunning but I personally would not go lengths to get them or even attempt. I find it silly.

From what I've read, it's probably possible, but it would take decades of eye lightening (most likely). Eye lightening works by slowly destroying the melanin in your eyes. People with blue or gray eyes have their melanin all located at the backs of the eyes, so it doesn't hide their eye colour. Where people with brown eyes have their melanin located in the fronts of their irises. So if your eyes are a little on the dark side, they will become even darker when exposed to sunlight (just like how your skin tans). That's why I've been using sunglasses everywhere I go lately, to help them look their brightest while I'm waiting for them to lighten. Smile I'm sure there's more to it, but that's just what I've read so far. I haven't been able to look into it much yet.

Also, keep in mind, as we age, our bodies slowly produce less and less melanin. So if you can manage to lighten to green, it's likely that one day they will lighten to blue all on their own!

And I don't think your limbal rings will lighten with your irises. A lot of times even people with lighter eyes will have dark limbal rings; they're usually more defined when you're younger and just lighten and possibly disappear with age. I love them and hope mine will stay after lightening; they're like eyeliner for your irises!
Rainbow 

I was over at a friends for the first week of classes so I couldn't keep it up, but now that I'm back home I'll continue with lightening my eyes, gotta check my mixture. Might make a fresher batch sometime today.

Wow can't believe this could happen,,, actually I can see difference at your first pic
I just made my mixture ... my eyes are med brown and I dream of hazelRolleyes
plz Emily do you have any new update or pics?

Hey everyone!
I've been looking up using honey to lighten the color of one's iris and although I don't think it'll work, I decided to try it anyway. I've been using a 40/60 honey/water ratio. I'll be adding chamomile later. The honey I'm using is 100% pure grade A. My eyes are super dark almost black.
So I'll be tracking my progress, if there is any.

Wednesday and Today

(27-08-2012, 10:17 PM)503ABZee Wrote:  Hey everyone!
I've been looking up using honey to lighten the color of one's iris and although I don't think it'll work, I decided to try it anyway. I've been using a 40/60 honey/water ratio. I'll be adding chamomile later. The honey I'm using is 100% pure grade A. My eyes are super dark almost black.
So I'll be tracking my progress, if there is any.

Your eyes are actually a good bit lighter than mine used to be! I wouldn't consider your eyes almost black, they're definitely brown. Mine actually used to look black, but your eyes are a pretty medium brown already. You should see good results with your starting point. I'd say don't take pics every few days or anything. Take them monthly, because this IS a slow progress.
Chamomile will be a good addition, maybe you'll notice faster results adding it. You'll have to let us know.

A lot of people seem to take MSM drops with their lightening drops, I wonder how much better results are with it. Thinking of adding them once my NBE slows down and I'm not spending so much money on those supplements. *overwhelmed*

The whites of my eyes are starting to look whiter with these drops (my contacts always make me bloodshot nowadays, I don't know what's wrong). I'm becoming more sensitive to light now so I know I have less melanin in my eyes now. Probably because I've been wearing shades everywhere. Can't wait 'til I start seeing results in my irises!

I have noticed the whites of my eyes have been whiter too. No real changes to report but I think I will keep going and change my diet more. I have been more sensitive to light as well. Not too crazy about this effect.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon