Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(05-01-2018, 08:44 PM)Lurker90 Wrote:  Hey guys sorry I haven't given an update in awhile. I actually ran out of lighteyez drops a few weeks ago and I took some time off from putting anything in my eyes (I did however continue to listen to my eye color changing subliminals). I've ordered a new batch of lighteyez drops and they come in soon. I will also start using MSM/AA once again as well. In the weeks I've gone without using any drops my eyes have not gotten any darker so that makes me happy Smile

Here's something I want you guys to check out. A girl in this group claims to have changed her eyes from dark brown to green using Quadible Integrity for a bit over a year. Her name is Kawana, scroll down to see her pics: https://plus.google.com/communities/1131...4386657318

I do think her pics are real but I just wanted to see what others think. Hopefully someone else chimes in as I seem to be the only person still bumping this thread lol
Would you say that the lighteyez drops worked?

(05-01-2018, 08:51 PM)NiaraNamerie Wrote:  
(05-01-2018, 08:44 PM)Lurker90 Wrote:  Hey guys sorry I haven't given an update in awhile. I actually ran out of lighteyez drops a few weeks ago and I took some time off from putting anything in my eyes (I did however continue to listen to my eye color changing subliminals). I've ordered a new batch of lighteyez drops and they come in soon. I will also start using MSM/AA once again as well. In the weeks I've gone without using any drops my eyes have not gotten any darker so that makes me happy Smile

Here's something I want you guys to check out. A girl in this group claims to have changed her eyes from dark brown to green using Quadible Integrity for a bit over a year. Her name is Kawana, scroll down to see her pics: https://plus.google.com/communities/1131...4386657318

I do think her pics are real but I just wanted to see what others think. Hopefully someone else chimes in as I seem to be the only person still bumping this thread lol

Well, I only used it for about a month and I also use MSM/Alpha-Arbutin drops as well as Quadible Integrity so it's hard to narrow my results down to just one thing. I do think they work though but I would say if you were using the lighteyez drops alone it would probably take several months to see a significant difference.

Did you check out the link I posted above?

(05-01-2018, 09:21 PM)HLurker90 Wrote:  

Well, I only used it for about a month and I also use MSM/Alpha-Arbutin drops as well as Quadible Integrity so it's hard to narrow my results down to just one thing. I do think they work though but I would say if you were using the lighteyez drops alone it would probably take several months to see a significant difference.

Hi Lurker, 
Any updates? Im curious. I just ordered my first drops from lighteyez, along with their MSM-DSMO drops.

(11-03-2018, 03:07 AM)Kita Wrote:  

Hi Lurker, 
Any updates? Im curious. I just ordered my first drops from lighteyez, along with their MSM-DSMO drops.

Hey Kita, I actually just got started on my second month of using their Ultra drops. I've dropped using Subliminals and MSM/AA, now don't get me wrong those other things do work but it's just simpler for me to just stick to the Ultra Drops and leave the other stuff. Which kind of drops did you get? I'm pretty close to a Light brown shade at this point. I will resume posting photos once I finish my 3rd bottle of Ultra drops.

Taken on March 23, Currently on my second month of Lighteyez Ultra Drops.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21-03-2018, 11:44 AM)Lurker90 Wrote:  

Hi Lurker, 

Hey Kita, I actually just got started on my second month of using their Ultra drops. I've dropped using Subliminals and MSM/AA, now don't get me wrong those other things do work but it's just simpler for me to just stick to the Ultra Drops and leave the other stuff. Which kind of drops did you get? I'm pretty close to a Light brown shade at this point. I will resume posting photos once I finish my 3rd bottle of Ultra drops.

Hi Lurker, 

I started using them.  I sometimes forget to put them in at night, but I am starting to get better about incorporating them into my routine.  I am using the Ultra and the DSMO + MSM drops.  Sometimes, my eyes hurt, so then I take a break for a couple of days. Next time I am going to add the sensitivity to them.  I dont see a color change yet, but hopefully, if i use them diligently I will.

(04-04-2018, 10:02 PM)Kita Wrote:  
(05-01-2018, 08:51 PM)NiaraNamerie Wrote:  Would you say that the lighteyez drops worked?

Hi Lurker, 

Hi Lurker, 

I started using them.  I sometimes forget to put them in at night, but I am starting to get better about incorporating them into my routine.  I am using the Ultra and the DSMO + MSM drops.  Sometimes, my eyes hurt, so then I take a break for a couple of days. Next time I am going to add the sensitivity to them.  I dont see a color change yet, but hopefully, if i use them diligently I will.

Kita consistency and patience are two things I personally have been struggling with. I know the Ultra drops work but there are some days I just don't feel like putting anything in my eyes lol, I have to try harder to be consistent. I don't understand why your eyes would hurt though? The Ultra drops don't sting, the MSM drops (Extra Strength) sting a bit tho lol

Hey check out this pic of a guy who has Hazel/Brown eyes from using the Ultra drops for 8.5 months https://www.flickr.com/photos/157159375@...yout=story

(04-04-2018, 11:30 PM)Lurker90 Wrote:  
(05-01-2018, 09:21 PM)HLurker90 Wrote:  Well, I only used it for about a month and I also use MSM/Alpha-Arbutin drops as well as Quadible Integrity so it's hard to narrow my results down to just one thing. I do think they work though but I would say if you were using the lighteyez drops alone it would probably take several months to see a significant difference.

Hi Lurker, 

Hi Lurker, 

Kita consistency and patience are two things I personally have been struggling with. I know the Ultra drops work but there are some days I just don't feel like putting anything in my eyes lol, I have to try harder to be consistent. I don't understand why your eyes would hurt though? The Ultra drops don't sting, the MSM drops (Extra Strength) sting a bit tho lol

Hey check out this pic of a guy who has Hazel/Brown eyes from using the Ultra drops for 8.5 months https://www.flickr.com/photos/157159375@...yout=story

Hi Lurker, 

That picture is awesome. It has motivated me to try and be consistent. My eyes hurt a little bit later on after using the drops, like an hour or two later. It might be that my eyes become dry. I’m not sure. Thanks for posting the picture though. ?

(04-04-2018, 11:30 PM)Lurker90 Wrote:  
(05-01-2018, 09:21 PM)HLurker90 Wrote:  Well, I only used it for about a month and I also use MSM/Alpha-Arbutin drops as well as Quadible Integrity so it's hard to narrow my results down to just one thing. I do think they work though but I would say if you were using the lighteyez drops alone it would probably take several months to see a significant difference.

Hi Lurker, 

Hi Lurker, 

Hi Lurker, 

That picture is awesome. It has motivated me to try and be consistent. My eyes hurt a little bit later on after using the drops, like an hour or two later. It might be that my eyes become dry. I’m not sure. Thanks for posting the picture though. ?

Day 19
[Image: dTqwbUN.jpg]
Day 38
[Image: 9fpyTfO.jpg]
Day 72
[Image: B3tBNE7.jpg]
March 23rd
[Image: 2ujr49j.jpg]
April 19th
[Image: fkt8y9.jpg]

And the journey continues...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon