Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Wink 

Hi all!

I've been following this eye lighten thing for a while now and I think that I might try it myself too! But first I wanted to know what kind of result I might expect from it, I don't even know what eye color I have(hazelish??) but I do want them a bit lighter.

[Image: 28lc7pw.jpg]

I'm a guy btwTongue Also, my mother has dark blue eyes and my father has dark brown eyes.

It's mascara .. i'd love to have that black beautiful lashes lol..

WOW! Your eyes are wonderful boy! I think it's green but it might be hazel. They will lighten to green i guess.

I started to eat very clean and drink more water than usual.. i will post as soon as i got a result

This is my one eye in sunlight.

(02-03-2016, 02:27 AM)mottje Wrote:  Hi all!

I've been following this eye lighten thing for a while now and I think that I might try it myself too! But first I wanted to know what kind of result I might expect from it, I don't even know what eye color I have(hazelish??) but I do want them a bit lighter.

[Image: 28lc7pw.jpg]

I'm a guy btwTongue Also, my mother has dark blue eyes and my father has dark brown eyes.

Genetic blue eyes. You have to clean up that colon. Colon herbs and perhaps honey can remove surface residues.

Hi everyone! I've been lurking and following advice here for years, but barely posted!

I have kind of sea-green eyes with a coppery-brown central heterochromia in each. It doesn't go fully around my pupil, and seems more dominant in my left eye.

There is kind of a murky haze of brownish color in both.

My question is - when I use my drops (i use MSM followed by honey drops) they become MUCH brighter, clearer and the brownish haze seems to disappear. After about 10 minutes or so, it comes back. At first I thought it was just contrast, the redness from the drops making the color look brighter - and while that's some of it, it doesn't explain the brown clearing/reappearing thing.

Anyone know what that is? Or what it means?

Thanks for any insight!!

i have a question thats this make eyelashes grow???????

do not use 0,3% hydrogen peroxide..

a lot of people on here have brown/hazel. Has anybody with blue/grey eyes tried this?
mine are blue-grey and was wondering what effects this would have on them.

I think i've read all 125 page of this forum more than once, there are so many conflicting theories and the only thing that made sense to me was to research the honey with the highest hydrogen peroxide content, which happens to be Manuka and Honey dew. I bought some Manuka at whole foods that is raw and ordered some honeydew honey off amazon which really sucks, therefore, I've just been using the Manuka with saline solution. Water is really bad for your eyes, anyways its has been working, very, VERY slowly. You can read about and see my progress on my blog http://www.blondestbrunette.com/?p=256 sorry for the shameless self promoting. It seems a lot of people on here are confused and using just any regular honey which is highly processed and striped of its natural properties.

Hi, after searching safe and effective methods to lighten eyes, I finally found subliminals.

To me it would be insane, but, when I read the description below the following video, it made sense. I listen to this audio 2 times a day, and I'll keep it on for the next 6 months.

I saw some people had success with Biokinesis/Hypnosis/Subliminals. Frequencies that make our DNA rethinking about the eye color.

Here is the video I'm listening to. My goal is more about the lightness. Lighter eyes : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MSpaEVSC8s

I've been listening to it only 7 days for now, so, I think it's too little time to see any noticeable change.

Two testimonials I found from YouTube :
Brown to green
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oWpD--MHhw
Brown to blue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbQgSrrlJr0

So weird, although I love rational thinking but I can't prevent myself to try it, this is the only way, I don't know anything else which could give a natural color.

Tried the natural raw honey/distiller water 2x a day for a week, and my eyes got infected!! Very painful, posey, and red. Had to go to the eye doc and get prescribed drops to clear it up. Beware!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon