Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Rainbow 

(08-10-2012, 08:56 PM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  Emily,,,, u said lemon?
OMG wouldn't hurt?Huh

No, not at all. Its stings a bit but nothing horribly so. And the sting is over in a few seconds anyways. And since I've added it my eyes are become alot lighter alot faster

Hiiii!!!! I dont know. I tried this, but when I put the mixture in my eye, it stung a lot for about 15 seconds. Is this normal? Or did I do something wrong?

My eyes are hazel: drk brown with green. I have done this honey/water/lemon/chamomile for a month and no effect. Are you sure you ladies/gents are seeing results? Post pics please. Need proof. Also, its difficult to get that same lighting so beware... sometimes they seem lighter but then the skin is too, oala! Different lighting the whole time.

I am trying again adding lic root to the new formula.

emily how u measuring the ingredients?
Rainbow 

(14-10-2012, 03:12 AM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  emily how u measuring the ingredients?

I do mine by eye, I don't do exact measurement but I do try to make it 1:1:2 honey, lemon, water. respectively.

Rainbow 

(14-10-2012, 02:33 AM)Sellab Wrote:  Hiiii!!!! I dont know. I tried this, but when I put the mixture in my eye, it stung a lot for about 15 seconds. Is this normal? Or did I do something wrong?

Yea, thats normal. If it doesn't sting then the mixture isn't strong enough.

Thanks for posting.

no problem (:

hey demi, could you post another close up pic like you did with the first vid? The lighting in the video's is just not the same as the pic.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon