Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(29-12-2012, 12:57 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Awesome, I see the one is lightening a bit faster. I wonder what causes this. I have my left eye which is slightly darker. So you aren't the only one.

I have no clue either. The vision in the eye that is changing more slowly is weaker than the vision in the one that is changing faster.

Not weaker by a lot (I don't wear glasses), but the eye that is lightening faster is my dominant eye. I can tell by how they feel.

I am just glad that it seems the left (right eye in real life) is changing at all. Slowly but surely. Very slowly though.

I actually kinda like the color of my right eye in the picture (which is actually my left eye irl)

Smile

@ amber
Hi I'm new here but have been doing honey and chamomile drops for around 3 months.
My eyes are exactly the same as yours at the moment with the left eye being lighter but all in all I'm glad the process is working.
I did incorporate msm at one point but I found that it was making my eyes darker therefore delaying progress.
Also if you take a look on www.exoticarabbeauties.com a girl on the blog shows her eyes before, during and after and the results are amazing and is proof that this really works. She just used honey and water.
Also take a look at her Haifa webbe makeup tutorial as there is one photo that shows one of her iris/eye in daylight, the colour is amazing.
She also NEVER took breaks.

Www.exoticarabbeauties.com

I am just starting my iris lightening journey and I was wondering how many drop of honey/chamomile/turmeric/lemon should I use per day?
I also would like to put MSM drops 30 min before the honey drops to soften the tissues of my eyes.
Thanks!!

(29-12-2012, 03:36 AM)Complex Wrote:  @ amber
Hi I'm new here but have been doing honey and chamomile drops for around 3 months.
My eyes are exactly the same as yours at the moment with the left eye being lighter but all in all I'm glad the process is working.
I did incorporate msm at one point but I found that it was making my eyes darker therefore delaying progress.
Also if you take a look on www.exoticarabbeauties.com a girl on the blog shows her eyes before, during and after and the results are amazing and is proof that this really works. She just used honey and water.
Also take a look at her Haifa webbe makeup tutorial as there is one photo that shows one of her iris/eye in daylight, the colour is amazing.

I've seen this blog. This is the only reason I believed Honey actually works on the iris. Her results were awesome.

(29-12-2012, 03:36 AM)Complex Wrote:  @ amber

Hi!

I have seen her pics before, but I have never read her blog. I didn't have the link. Thanks for sharing it!

I just remember how much lighter her eyes got. (People were talking about her.)

From finally reading her blog, she sure did do a whole lot of drops a day. Every single hour too. And never took a break? That is dedication!

I wonder about her friend. I wonder if they are still lightening.

I am going to look at her tutorials to see what you're talking about. In the blog she also says she has more pics from before lightening somewhere on there. Smile

Thanks again!

(28-12-2012, 01:48 PM)coolwoolfool Wrote:  Hello people!Big Grin So I just started putting honey+water in my eyes for like 4 days already and I was wondering how many times a day I should do it. I usually do it in the afternoon and at night.[/align]

(29-12-2012, 04:40 AM)fififo004 Wrote:  I am just starting my iris lightening journey and I was wondering how many drop of honey/chamomile/turmeric/lemon should I use per day?
I also would like to put MSM drops 30 min before the honey drops to soften the tissues of my eyes.
Thanks!!

Hello!

In my opinion, it is trial and error.

I do goggling instead of drops for the most part. I think that is the easiest for me. (I don't know if it is best) I started out putting in drops 4 times a day though.

The lady in the blog that Complex posted did drops every hour and got good results. About 15 drops in each eye, by the end of the day! Everyday for about a year or so! (If I read correctly)

Unfortunately on exotic ab blog she also has a friend who had baby blue eyes but due to her friend having to have chemo her friends eyes turned dark brown ( this is due to mercury and chemicals in chemo). This is a prime example of how foreign things in our bodies can affect and change our skin, body, EYES And sense of well being.

When Tibetan talks about cleansing I 100% agree with her, mercury/amalgam fillings, bad food etc over years can cause our eyes to be darker than they should be even if we are born with dark eyes.
keeping healthy and cleansing will help, not just for your eyes but for your whole well being.

Happy lightening, I'm loving it.

Amber, great job on your photos. How did you manage to get the lighting and angle to be so consistent? I hope we find a consistent way to take photos that everyone can use. That would make this thread a lot more helpful.

Tibetan, I forgot to ask you about your eye drops. Exactly what recipe are you using? What's the ratio of ingredients? How many times a day do you use it? Thanks Big Grin

I think people should start creating their own individual iris lightening program threads in the "Other body enhancements" section. The threads will probably need to have "iris lightening program" in their title so they don't get lost among all the waist reduction and booty enhancement stuff, lol. I have a feeling this thread is about to become waaay to long and confusing. It's almost there already.

Amber and Tibetan, is this the board that you're members of: http://eyecolorboard.boardspace.org/ I wasn't sure because it seems like it's not allowing new registrations. Is it still possible to register for that site or what? I can't even look through it without registering.

Yep. That's the site. You have to email Admin and request to register.

Getting the lighting and angle the same is not hard. It just takes effort, imo. (And a good camera, I'm sure.)

For the angle, I just hold the camera half an arms length away from my face and snap. Level, or perfectly horizontal to my face, like if I were talking to someone. Level to my face is the easiest angle to get the same each time, for me. I also have the camera set to macro, and zoom in when I take pics. I use a mirror to see if the image is focused on the screen before I snap. Camera in one hand, mirror in the other at the same time.

After taking pics, I put them on my computer. I look at my older pics and the new ones side by side and if my skin tone doesn't match, I delete them. At this point, I don't even focus on how my eyes look. I think pics can make your eyes look all kind of ways and shades due to lighting, so I feel, at least if my skin tone is the same in the pics, I can feel confident that any eye lightening that I see, or lack thereof, is honest and true. I would also feel dishonest sharing them if it wasn't the same (but that's just me). So I put forth a little effort until I get one that matches so I won't be embarassed to share. (Off-topic, I'm still trying to get over being too embarassed to make a booby growth journal.Blush )

I usually have to take a whole lot of pics before I get a good one. When I find a good one I shrink it to a similar size of my previous pics, cut out my eyes, then paste them under my previous pic (line them up), and save.

Something that might help, not sure but, I take pics in the same place everytime, and I put on the same clothes. I heard different clothes can make your eyes look different colors, so I try to keep everything the same for the pictures.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon