Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(09-12-2012, 02:25 AM)Sddfost Wrote:  Ok, I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing..... But, My eye lightening is going so well that I don't wanna take a break. It's been 2 months today of consistent use of the drops. I have read on previous pages the benefits of taking a break. Does anyone know the benefits of continuous use, without taking any breaks?

I have been using consistently and don't plan to stop or take breaks. I don't have anything but anecdotes.

Someone mentioned on eyecolorboard that they took a break from lightening and their eyes went back to their original color. It was said, by other members, that during that break, their eyes would have built up immunity to the lighteners and would be harder to lighten the next time around. They suggested that it was best to use consistently to wear out melanin, and that breaks were not recommended.

They didn't provide any scientific evidence though.

(I know I mention eye color board alot but that is where I get all my info on eye lightening, since they have been doing it for so long over there. I still like and come to this site because it has more members to meet and talk to though Smile Also, I want bigger chests!!!Blush )

(20-12-2012, 05:50 AM)cayenne1 Wrote:  also this is my progress

Wow!!! :o

Great job!

How on earth do you register on that board. It's so tight!

You just have to email Admin over there and request to register. That is how I did it.

It doesn't get as much traffic as this site, but there are tons of threads to read.

(21-12-2012, 11:19 PM)Amber1017 Wrote:  
(09-12-2012, 02:25 AM)Sddfost Wrote:  Ok, I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing..... But, My eye lightening is going so well that I don't wanna take a break. It's been 2 months today of consistent use of the drops. I have read on previous pages the benefits of taking a break. Does anyone know the benefits of continuous use, without taking any breaks?

I have been using consistently and don't plan to stop or take breaks. I don't have anything but anecdotes.

Someone mentioned on eyecolorboard that they took a break from lightening and their eyes went back to their original color. It was said, by other members, that during that break, their eyes would have built up immunity to the lighteners and would be harder to lighten the next time around. They suggested that it was best to use consistently to wear out melanin, and that breaks were not recommended.

They didn't provide any scientific evidence though.

(I know I mention eye color board alot but that is where I get all my info on eye lightening, since they have been doing it for so long over there. I still like and come to this site because it has more members to meet and talk to though Smile Also, I want bigger chests!!!Blush )

Its what anyone gets from listening to pro miss-know-it-all Emily Loretta. She is the only one that strongly advocates breaks. Glad you are doing your own research and experience. I don't at all think its necessary to do them either.
Rainbow 

@tibetan113 and @Babakins

It was just a simple joke between friends, as no where in my signature did I claim to 'discover these items'. I've made this clear on several threads however it appears not to be as clear to you. But since it obviously offends you so much I'll take it down. Next time I ask you simply send a PM telling me your opinions instead of taking over my thread in an angry rant to express your dislike for me. Thank you and happy holidays.

Emily I am not angry, just pointing out a few observations that I have made in another thread not this one. It seems I am not alone in doing so. Besides, ranting is rather crude.

I find people fascinating, yourself included and am often intrigued by how they interact. The things they say, or don't say and generally the clues they leave in their communications or the seeds they try to sow.

There are clues about the type of people left everywhere, we all leave them myself included.

(22-12-2012, 01:39 AM)Babakins Wrote:  Emily I am not angry, just pointing out a few observations that I have made in another thread not this one. It seems I am not alone in doing so. Besides, ranting is rather crude.

I find people fascinating, yourself included and am often intrigued by how they interact. The things they say, or don't say and generally the clues they leave in their communications or the seeds they try to sow.

There are clues about the type of people left everywhere, we all leave them myself included.

Well then Happy Holidays

Same to you Emily!

(22-12-2012, 01:29 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  @tibetan113 and @Babakins

It was just a simple joke between friends, as no where in my signature did I claim to 'discover these items'. I've made this clear on several threads however it appears not to be as clear to you. But since it obviously offends you so much I'll take it down. Next time I ask you simply send a PM telling me your opinions instead of taking over my thread in an angry rant to express your dislike for me. Thank you and happy holidays.

"Rapibust, MR, Iris lightening, what else are you going to bring us Em?"

Haha! That's because you just REMOVED IT you sly moron, you! It is quite apparent even more so now that YOU cannot even own up to what you do! You knew it sounded self serving and when I called you on it, you removed it. You are truly amusing.
You are trying to make it like I went off for no reason. I am not stupid. How dare you!
I am not taking over this thread but calling you out on it on your ridiculous nonsense. You are so full of it!

On a side note, I have decided to stop cascara sagrada for colon cleansing as it is insanely too strong for me. I should have bought a lower dose. Oh well, I will choose another colon herb and have bought a different kind of honey to try the lightening with. Hope it works better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon