Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

I just changed my mix and used close to 80% honey and 20% water. It gives me a headache when I use it. Does anyone else get a headache from using the drops. I'm not using them every hour more like every 2-3 hrs. Just wanted to know if I was the only one experiencing this....

I came from piblack eyes and to get to where I am now it took 6 months so you have a long while to go if your eyes were pitch black like mine were. But like I told ArabianPrincess you can get quicker results with Abrutin Powder or

it took you 6 months from pitch black! What color are they now

Thanks Emily. I started at a dark chocolate brown but you could see the difference between the iris and pupil. So maybe if I can stay consistent I can have good results too. I'm really motivated! If I can just remember to do it when I'm at work Sad I bring them with me...I just get busy and forget lol
Rainbow 

@JayJacobs

Yea, it did and I'm at a milk chocolate brown now. After you spritz/drop the solution in your eyes you can hold a hot washcloth on your eyes for better penetration which might help speed you along, but don't expect anything drastic.

@504

I feel you, I bring it with me when I commute to college but once I'm there I get so caught up that I forget to do it.

(06-11-2012, 01:10 PM)lynn1997 Wrote:  THANK U AMBER1017!

~~~

is it possible to go blue from brown?

You're welcome!

I don't see why not!

(07-11-2012, 04:53 AM)jayjacobs Wrote:  Its been ten days what say will i really notice change?

Just keep at it! I'm sure even though you can't see changes yet, the honey is doing something. Eventually you will see changes if you keep at it, I hope. I am crossing my fingers for you!

(08-11-2012, 11:47 PM)Sddfost Wrote:  I just changed my mix and used close to 80% honey and 20% water. It gives me a headache when I use it. Does anyone else get a headache from using the drops. I'm not using them every hour more like every 2-3 hrs. Just wanted to know if I was the only one experiencing this....

My solution isn't as concentrated as yours, but I haven't gotten headaches or anything. When I first started, my eyes had trouble adjusting to their newfound light sensitivity though. (it's okay now)
Rainbow 

im close to running out of solution probably by today really, then i guess ill take a break for a few days and start back up.

hey everyone Smile so Im new here and Id love to lighten my eyes and make them healthier in any way possible. My mom has hazel eyes, my dad has green eyes and so does my older sister. However, mine are a weird brown, its too hard to explain so I'll post a picture. If I commit to this process and formula do you believe I'll see results? And do you all think they'll turn noticably lighter?? Thank you Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-11-2012, 07:06 PM)xoxolaurens Wrote:  hey everyone Smile so Im new here and Id love to lighten my eyes and make them healthier in any way possible. My mom has hazel eyes, my dad has green eyes and so does my older sister. However, mine are a weird brown, its too hard to explain so I'll post a picture. If I commit to this process and formula do you believe I'll see results? And do you all think they'll turn noticably lighter?? Thank you Smile

OMG! Your eyes are alot like mine. its imperative to do a colon cleanse. If its true in iridology about 3 types of eyes: blue, brown, and mixed, you truly have mixed which is a brown ring around the pupil and a blue iris.

you are looking hazel, that means you are toxic. Once you have a cleaned system, your eyes should return to its original color.

I am doing a mercury cleanse in hopes to change my iris back to what it is truly.

As far as my lightening journey, I have removed the acidity (yellow)and my iris is greener. I am waiting for it to turn its darker shade of blue.

Good luck and post your results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon