Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(01-11-2012, 10:41 PM)jayjacobs Wrote:  Does smoking weed make the process slower or w
orse?...... don't judge..

yes, it contains toxins. you want as much as a toxin free body as you can get for this process. this is based on my medical knowledge, so someone might have a different unnderstanding
Rainbow 

So I added alot more honey to mix and then broke my spritz bottle Dodgy so I guess I'm taking a break until I can run to the dollar tree to get a new spritz bottle or figure something else out. I think I've gone up another half shade maybe, my eyes are lighter then before but still not bright enough. My eyelashes are still growing longer and stronger too Big Grin so that's exciting!! I going to add lemon or lime juice to fill the top part of the bottle, to help things along.

I read in this website http://exoticarabbeauties.blogspot.gr/20...ghter.html that lime might darken your eyes is this true?

(02-11-2012, 12:22 AM)ArabianPrincess Wrote:  
(09-08-2012, 08:34 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Day two for me...already my eyes are shinier and brighter. And you can see that they are really a dark brown more clearly. Heres a comparison pic. Top from earlier this year, bottom from yesterday night. My mix is super concentrated by the way...I added a pinch of lemon juice to my mix also but it doesn't feel any different to me. My eyes feel alot better aswell. Hard to explain but they're less tired and strained

hi, Emily i just started this process and wanted some advice and ways on how to successfuly lighten my eyes. I see your eyes are really working with this experiment and want mine to do the same. I microwaved my water with the honey, added chamolie tea, and lemon. I know sound painful...and like alot of ingridents, but it dosent sting to bad. I just want speedy results (lol) help plz

Won't microwaving the water, and then sticking it in your eye, radiate your eyes or some mess like that? Huh

I was scared to do that, even though it is faster. I am boiling mine.

I am on day 7 and I have noticed wonderful changes. My eyes seem lighter and clearer! I am using Honey, Chamomille and MSM for mine. Later I will probably swith up and use Turmeric and Alpha Arbutin.

Can someone post pictures

I am new here, I got the recipe from BHM, I've been using this for 3 weeks now. It's really nice to be on a forum where no one is being critical of this process.

(02-11-2012, 03:42 PM)Sddfost Wrote:  I am new here, I got the recipe from BHM, I've been using this for 3 weeks now. It's really nice to be on a forum where no one is being critical of this process.

Oh wow I know EXACTLY what you mean! I deleted my page and I don't go on the forums over there anymore. I was afraid to even ask questions or say anything for fear of being ridiculed. Those girls over there are just MEAN!

I'm also trying to lighten my eyes...it's only been a week come Sunday and I haven't had any progress as of yet. I'm being patient because I hope that this will pay off eventually! Even if its just a shade or two. I also included MSM drops that I mixed myself from powder and water at 30%. I use both sets of drops 3/4 times a day. I'm hoping that the combination of these two will give me good results.

Anyway...good luck! Smile

So I have a few more starting pics to have an idea of how dark my eyes are and my starting point.

[Image: IMG_2363_zpsfba866c4.jpg]

Close up cropped pic of the color. Normal bathroom light no flash. This is from several months ago
[Image: IMG_2387_zpsadb90e32.jpg]

(02-11-2012, 03:42 PM)Sddfost Wrote:  I am new here, I got the recipe from BHM, I've been using this for 3 weeks now. It's really nice to be on a forum where no one is being critical of this process.

How is it working out for you?

I used to be on BHM a long time ago when it first opened. I got old, members got younger and meaner so I left. I was on there for around 7 or more years, and posted everyday, but the meaner members made it easy to leave. Phoenix1017 for anyone in here that remembers me. Smile

(02-11-2012, 01:55 PM)jayjacobs Wrote:  Can someone post pictures

I've been trying to take pics, but it does not show up. I can see my pupil now.

It is freaky as I've never been able to see it before. Kinda nasty and weird to me watching it get bigger and smaller. (since I was never able to do that before it is very new to me)

Hopefully after a while longer it will show on camera. It's only day 7 for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon