Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

hi guyss ... i found another method for changing eyes color with hypnosis ... is that reall !! i found poeple commented that this really work but i wonder why they didn t put pic befor and after but its a interstingg and maybe it works whats your opinion thxx ....

Hi guys ... I read another method to changing color eyes with hypnosis ... What do you think... Have anyone tried this method?? Is that really work ?? My eyes is very dark brown ..and i think honey dosn t hav influence at dark eyes thxx

Hey guys!! I recently joined the forum because of this thread, I'm a 16 year old girl that goes to high school, nice to meet yall Smile (pls don't mind my English, German is my native language haha~)
Yesterday I started my honey eye drop journey, and I believe I've slight results, but how could that be possible? I think it's all in my head since I just started, please tell me what you think! Will add before/after pics Smile
Another thing is the gene thing, I read in a couple of posts that eye colour genes of the parents don't really influence the lightening progress (meaning that when a parent has dark eyes and the other light, and you inherit the dark eyes it doesn't matter wether you have blood relatives with light eyes in your family) because the light eye gene is recessive and dormant and doesn't actually activate when you destroy the melanine pigments with the H2O2 of the honey... Is that true?
I mean I am half German and half Moroccan, my father has baby blue eyes and so does ALL the rest of his family and I mean all haha Smile Ya know the Germans. And my mother looks typically Moroccan and I inherited nearly everything of her phenotype: dark brown eyes, light brown skin (a bit lighter than her because of my father), dark brown hair... but my little brother has blonde body hair! (Still brown hair on the head and brows, looks so cute on him tho)
So my question is, does it really have no effect on my leye lightening even with all those German light eye folks that run through 50% of my blood? Would be interesting if it does.. Smile

Anyway, good luck to you guys and keep up the good results! Remember, slow and steady wins the race!! Smile

Just remember, lighting is everything:

http://perfectbenny.tumblr.com/post/2143...both-green

Eyes can look brighter or lighter by the lighting and type of angles use during picture taking.

Honey takes a lot longer than a few day...

(16-04-2014, 03:30 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Just remember, lighting is everything:

Eyes can look brighter or lighter by the lighting and type of angles use during picture taking.

Srry i didn t inderstant .... Is this mean that guy uese honey drop ?

(16-04-2014, 03:30 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Just remember, lighting is everything:

Yes, now I think so too haha... the reason I thought my eyes have lightened was because I was too excited, sorry

Is it possible for me to lighten my eyes to a honey like colour? I mean one part of my family has light eyes, maybe it has an effect on my eyes as well

Hello guys!
I have a quick question, is normal than instead of getting lighter my eyes got darker? I try a few months ago this honey thing and they did get lighter but after a month they started to get darker...also I'll like to try it again, but this time I'll like you guys to tell me how should I make the solution. The last solution I made was water, honey and a little bit of lettuce, you might be wondering, why lettuce? well is good for the eye, and also I did try once just lettece tea and it kind of works but I stopped because I thought honey would be much quicker. So tell me guys how should I make the solution? Thanks for all the info.
Bug 

Undefined

Hi

I tried Honey water (manuka Hony) and drop in my eyes once a day for a week
I got about 0.5-1 shade lighter
from very dark brown to dark brown eyes (I am arab and Mom has black eyes, dad has brownish hazel eyes and gramma has light hazel surrounded with gray circle)
SO, I got a result for a week and its permanent as I stopped 5 months ago due to work and makup
but I will do it again and drop 2-3 times a day for a May and will see the resultsBig Grin

I've started taking Organic Sulfur crystals internally bought on Amazon and I'm thinking about adding MSM eye drops. I heard Organic sulfur detox the body and that's why sometimes eyes lighten, but I think I would get quicker results by adding MSM eye drops as well. Anyone use MSM eye drop successfully to lighten eyes?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon