Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Hey guys! I'm new here and just started using the honey+water solution to my eyes. I just wanted to try it out and experiment since I'm Asian and have dark brown eyes. I've been reading this thread for a long time and so far I haven't seen any asians with dark eyes and genes trying to do this. Just wondering if you guys think it will work for me? I'm trying to go from dark brown to slightly hazel eye. I've been trying this method out for 4 days and noticed that my eyes are brighter and more glossy. I think this method works since a lot of you guys have been successful! I just want to know if this can turn my eyes hazel even if I do not have the genes.

hi guys i have a question my eye get more lighter with honey but if i stoped wsung honey will my eye return to normal color ?

this is my normal eye color on the light

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-12-2013, 01:49 PM)marwa Wrote:  hi guyss . i used honey for a month but i could see a little bit lighter i want to ask if i continue can my eye color turn to light hazel ???

Eat more raw foods! Check out Angel's forum http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17127

I've been eating around 70% raw for about 2-3 weeks now and my eyes have become about lighter. And I can definitely see a little green ring when the sun shines in my eyes. Some of the yellow/brown parts of my iris has been going away, but when I have a cooked meal my eyes become about darker again Sad

Anyone know how long it takes (or how long it has taken for some users here?) for the eyes to lighten to a green hazel colour or even blue/green if I can.

(04-01-2014, 08:52 PM)Anon123 Wrote:  I've been eating around 70% raw for about 2-3 weeks now and my eyes have become about lighter. And I can definitely see a little green ring when the sun shines in my eyes. Some of the yellow/brown parts of my iris has been going away, but when I have a cooked meal my eyes become about darker again Sad

Anyone know how long it takes (or how long it has taken for some users here?) for the eyes to lighten to a green hazel colour or even blue/green if I can.

You don't have to be 100% raw, and probably your eyes are not darkening. Just stay away as much as you can from wheat, dairy that is not raw and unfermented soy at least.

I'm not the expert; Check out Angel's forum!! http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17127

(04-01-2014, 08:52 PM)Anon123 Wrote:  I've been eating around 70% raw for about 2-3 weeks now and my eyes have become about lighter. And I can definitely see a little green ring when the sun shines in my eyes. Some of the yellow/brown parts of my iris has been going away, but when I have a cooked meal my eyes become about darker again Sad

I'm def no expert but from what I have researched, it will take years depending on how bad it is and how well you heal. It can take months to years. Just like honey, it may take years , people think it wont take that long but for most, if it works for them, it will. You might as well go the health route.

Good luck!

im gonna be honest, i gave up eye lightening.. i did see results but my eyes have just become so sensitive too light that i cant continue with this Sad i was really gutted as i was happy with the results! i went to the opticians and they said that my eyes were perfectly healthy but when im at work i have to put the computer on the lowest brightness because it just hurts so much! maybe im just doing something wrong. Although i did add lemon to a mix.. i shall try again in the future with no lemon in the mix Smile good luck to the rest of you though!

ok so here are my newest videos. i was wondering if i should do weekly, biweekly or monthly video updates on the process? -in the latest video i share doctor's opinions on the experiment-

if any of you are confused and are wondering whether or not i will continue on with this experiment the answer is yes. an experiment is in fact an orderly procedure carried out with the goal of verifying, refuting, or establishing the validity of a hypothesis so therefore i will continue until i've reached my answer. although these doctors are against adding honey to your eyes i'm going to continue for the sake of others and out of my own curiosity. as mentioned in a previous comment doctors and the medical industry (any big business) want consumers to buy buy buy. it's a business. so if something as simple as honey is going to be a remedy for whatever the case may be they won't encourage it.

if any of you have seen 'supersize me' by morgan spurlock you would have seen him being told not to do his experiment based off of what doctors had to say yet he still did it. (in his case his experiment was affecting his overall health and i personally wouldn't have done it but he opened the eyes of so many individuals that although he put his health in jeopardy it made so many people aware of the damage fast food is doing to the human body.) all i want to do is be that "sacrificial lamb" - do the experiment for a substantial amount of time - and verify whether it slightly works or not.

in a future video instead of trying to get a hold of more eye doctors i'm going to try to get a hold of home remedy experts to get their opinion on the experiment. i'll also be getting monthly eye exams to check the status of my eyes. 

Well I am jumping on it also. But mine has a twist. In one of my eyez I have this Birth mark that I don't know if that mark will also change in color. It will be interesting.

Wish me luck...lol....

[img][Image: 2gshlhi.jpg][/img]

[Image: 33u9zpy.jpg]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon