Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

If this does work, how do you think they would be kept up?

(12-08-2012, 06:56 PM)BodyRocking Wrote:  If this does work, how do you think they would be kept up?

Since it's protein you could probably just up your protein intake and collagen/gelatin aswell...

No updates, haven't received the product yet. It comes from overseas and the Ebay estimated delivery time is 8/23 through 9/06! Oh my goodness I hope I don't have to wait until September to try this out!

Will def post results, if any. :-)

(13-08-2012, 12:25 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Since it's protein you could probably just up your protein intake and collagen/gelatin aswell...

Thank you! Sorry I ask a lot of questions...

I guess that is more meaning for me to up my protein, I think I'm low at the moment, and if Rapibust works, I'll need more on top of that.

Rainbow 

(14-08-2012, 12:15 AM)BodyRocking Wrote:  
(13-08-2012, 12:25 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Since it's protein you could probably just up your protein intake and collagen/gelatin aswell...

Thank you! Sorry I ask a lot of questions...

I guess that is more meaning for me to up my protein, I think I'm low at the moment, and if Rapibust works, I'll need more on top of that.

It's fine, questions are how we learn Big Grin and yea, but also remember to take collagen/gelatin aswell its very important too. And honestly I wouldn't go over 50g of protein a day. Too much of a good thing is always bad.

Hahaha seems fake as hell. Fake footage too. I they ripped some footage from the documentary my big breasts and me. Also I have seen that doctor in another infomercial for a completely different product. Also every girl in that is wearing the asian push up strap thing.

http://item.gmarket.co.kr/DetailView/Ite...=162290449

Similar to this but you can get ones that just go under your bra and push up your boobs.

The ad just makes you jealous of people who already have boobs. They don't provide any proof. It reminds of the heaps of other cosmetics adds I saw in Korea. Like ones to remove cellulite. Where they would show a fat girl with a lot. Then a thin model with none. Of course she has no cellulite! She weights less than 45kg.

Anyway if you want to try it. It is pretty cheap on aliexpress
http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=rapibust&catId=0&manual=y

Now I am not saying it doesn't work. But I have seen hundreds of adds for body stuff like this when I lived in Korea, 95% of which were stupid and useless.

Hello NBE friends,

I noticed someone mention me and remembered that I had in fact tried this ages ago.

To be honest I can't really say how it works because I bought only a few and I think the idea is you buy a guzillion of them and use over a long period. I'm actually now on pueraria mirifica (from Biovea) as simply taking a pill and slapping on some cream suits my lifestyle better. The PM has filled me out, but I wouldn't say it's produced a noticeable increase as yet (1st month so early days ;-) )

You wouldn't go over 50grams of protein a day? Why so little. I would suggest 100grams or more. Protein is has a huge variety of uses in the body. From repair, helping with hormones, it can be used for energy and if there is excess it tends to be oxidized rather than stored in the body.

I take 250 grams a day (but I am a guy who goes to the gym 5 days a week)

The guide line to daily intake which is like 60 grams was written like 60 years ago. A more modern guide is 0.8 per pound or 1-1.5 if you do a lot of exercise.

Rainbow 

(14-08-2012, 05:17 AM)au naturale Wrote:  Hello NBE friends,

I noticed someone mention me and remembered that I had in fact tried this ages ago.

To be honest I can't really say how it works because I bought only a few and I think the idea is you buy a guzillion of them and use over a long period. I'm actually now on pueraria mirifica (from Biovea) as simply taking a pill and slapping on some cream suits my lifestyle better. The PM has filled me out, but I wouldn't say it's produced a noticeable increase as yet (1st month so early days ;-) )

When you used it did you notice any increase fullness or anything the next day. And yea they said it should be taken for like 3 months for permanent results like all NBE stuff. I hope the PM works for you!!

(14-08-2012, 06:56 AM)jiberish Wrote:  You wouldn't go over 50grams of protein a day? Why so little. I would suggest 100grams or more. Protein is has a huge variety of uses in the body. From repair, helping with hormones, it can be used for energy and if there is excess it tends to be oxidized rather than stored in the body.

I take 250 grams a day (but I am a guy who goes to the gym 5 days a week)

The guide line to daily intake which is like 60 grams was written like 60 years ago. A more modern guide is 0.8 per pound or 1-1.5 if you do a lot of exercise.

She's not wrong. Especially if we're talking animal protein, not plant protein. Excessive protein in the body is unhealthy because it can cause the body to become acidic (which causes a multitude of health issues), dehydrated, kidney issues, athritis, osteoporiasis, etc, etc.

Protein is essential, but it's always smart to not go overboard on anything.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon